View Member List

News: Having trouble posting? If you are under 13, this is probably the reason...

Author Topic: Dragon Colouring Contest (Winners Announced!!)  (Read 8675 times)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I will go through and check for those at some point today or tomorrow :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Congrats to: shaoblade!, NeonDragon, ECHEJ, zodiac-tiger, Sekoiya, and Believe!

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

of course, I came no-where as always >_<

congrats to everyone who DID manage to come somewhere though!
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, I have noticed your pics in the top 15 on several occasions... considering the number of entries that is really good ;)

Sorry that I don't post the ranking of the whole contest.... but for the people that come in 300th it would be too depressing. That is why we focus just on winning and participating ;)

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

I came in the top fifteen?  :o  :o  :o maybe there is point in me entering then... O_o
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I'm not sure GuessWho... I just remembered seeing PonyLove's name because I was using a search to find the word "Love" (looking for something else). I will try to keep an eye out for your stuff next time ;)

Offline febcupcake

• View Profile

LOL I must admit mine Sucked >P< Just a Doodle. I <3 NeonDragons in is so Real!!! :O

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

hmm, was just looking at this topic again and noticed you said that I shouldn't be so hard on myself em...

I just want to say being hard on myself is who I AM, I'm kinda terrified of going anywhere near being big-headed, so I do the opposite. plus I have no self-esteem anyway... so yeah, it's just who I am, don't bother about me :)
The Hiakan Solarsystem.