View Member List

News: Need ideas? Visit our YouTube channel to watch tutorials and "Speed" Magic Maker demos!

Author Topic: Family Contest (Winners Announced!!)  (Read 10528 times)

Offline lucylu123

• View Profile

I have made one and this is my first contest wish me luck  ;D

Good luck! Hope to see you entering many more from now on!  ;)

'Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.'

Offline snowflake30092

• View Profile

i REALLY wanna join but i seriously dont know how to join, anyone help me out plz?  :o  :-[

Offline febcupcake

• View Profile

LOL Mine Sucks :P I mainly Made it for Everyone... Becuase Emerald Activities and Us Users are kinda All Family :) We <3 EA!!!

Offline sunflowerseed

• View Profile

Animal Maker All the entries where great.

Offline Taffylaughylol

• No Avatar
    • View Profile

HOW  DO U GET THE BABY?!  D8<

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

@snowflake30092: To enter a contest/challenge you just add the name of the contest to the description of the image. For example, in this case you would write "Family Contest". Then when a mod approves the image they will enter it ;)

@Taffylaughylol: The baby is from the "Christmas" pack in the Market :)

@everybody: Great work guys! Some really really amazing entries, sorry it took me so long to put this one into voting. There are a lot of entries so make sure you spend some time voting!
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Congrats to: RisingBird, nenulili, alleyje, the duck whisperer, jewel, Reeah, and Redpaw14!

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

I seriously didn't come anywhere AGAIN? urrrg. and I put so much effort into my entry for this one *facepalms* oh well.

anyway, ignore my frustration. well done everyone! :)
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I think the number of horse fans skewed the vote a bit on this one, lol... though the winners are all great :)

I noticed that any horse families got more votes in this one than humans and other sorts of animals though :p I really really enjoyed looking through the entries this time around. Wonderful variety and some amazing posing :)

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

mine was a horse one, well, pegercorn. >_< night shadow as a foal with her parents actually, which I thought people would be exited to see. but oh well.
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

There were tons of entries in this one, and most of the top twenty or so people seemed to have horse pics, lol. (Sorry, I didn't really look closer at who the runners up were in this one... I was trying to get it up fast.)