View Member List

News: Wondering where the treasure pieces are? Try visiting your hoard.

Author Topic: Test button dressup  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

Hi, Em! I made a new dress up. I wanted to see it before it will approve with the "test" button, but I canīt see anything, the box is blank. I don't know if this happens just me or is a general bug.  I'll have to wait until it's approved, the problem is that then I can't re-edit it. Can you help me? Thank! :)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Sorry about that, your dress up didn't save right for some reason. Booradley is going to help me fix it tonight.

When this happens, I have to check through each line of code and compare it to all the images in the dressup's folder. Normally it just means that one of the images went missing during the save, but it takes hours to fix. Sorry about the really long wait :(
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

Em, don't worry, nothing happens  :). But... you can edit it, right? I hope can edit it because I can't make it new, I haven't all asset  :-\.

I see is very complicated, sorry and thank so much.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I will be able to fix it, it will just take some time.

You may be missing a piece or two when I am done, sorry :(

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

Don't worry, I'll edit it and  I repeat it again and I edit how a new dress up. Maybe it was a failure to publish it. I have all characters and all backgrounds that are the most dificult. I think this solution will be less complicated.

Thank  :)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I don't mind fixing it, I have had to fix quite a few. Booradley is going to try to write a script that can make finding the problem a bit easier :)

I am always very excited to see your work ;)

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

Em, I made  my new dress up again and it's everything ok! ;D

I don't know to explain the problem very good in English  :-[ but the problem was the draggable props. In the first dress up that I made I counted 29 asset, but the program 30 asset. I deleted all asset until there were none, but the program registered 1 always  ???. I think that I deleted one asset and when I published my dress up the program didn't find this asset, and therefore broke the link. I will like explain it better, but...I don't know! :P Lol! I hope you understand me.

My new dress up is a cute baby mermaid, I hope you like it ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:41:44 PM by Adoratia »

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Thanks so much for letting me know about the bug, I will tell Booradley. The mermaid dress up is just beautiful. I featured it on our facebook page tonight :)

https://www.facebook.com/emeraldactivities

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

That's probably the same bug I had :) I'm glad it's fixed now!
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

i think it is still going to happen sometimes, but Boo and I in the midst of a work around for it ;)

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

Thanks Em for featured it in your facebook page  :). I haven't facebook page to give you thanks there. I have a inactive account in Deviantart and would like to publish all my dress up there, but is very complicated for me this page. Let's see if I can get it and to publish other works, and because I would love to participate in the dress up challenge also. ::)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I would love to see your dress ups on deviant :)

Did you see the video tutorial I made on posting there? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYJMln1IGgo&feature=g-upl I know it probably doesn't help much since it is in English, but you can at least see the buttons I click :)

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

Thanks! I think I'm slowly understanding DeviantART page, I was scared because it has many things. But surely when five years pass I will understand the page perfectly :P  :D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, ya.... I still find that site confusing ;)