View Member List

News: New Contests! Fall Season Contest and Costume Design Challenge!

Author Topic: Uhh, Critique ^_~  (Read 1448 times)

Irma

Hey, Em. I have some suggestions for the Inbox,,

Could you maybe add a feature that allows you to have Settings on the Inbox, for recieving of Mail, and could you perhaps add one of those little questions asking if you want to 'Delete Read Ones Automatically'?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I can put those on the list of things to look into for the inbox, but we will be completely getting rid of this version of the inbox... it sucks, lol. It is one of the things boo is working on for the site overhaul.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

(I wish the site overhaul was tomorrow, lol... I am very tired of the site bugs :P)

Irma

Won't it be unuseable for a while, though? Like, you can't enter 'til they're done sweepin'?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

The site will be like this until Boo is ready to launch the entire overhaul... then we will take the whole thing offline for 24 hours or so (and even when it comes back it will probably be pretty buggy for a week or two, that is just kinda how these things go).

Offline Colette

• View Profile

Don't mean to change the topic but when is the overhaul? again, sorry if it can't be answered ^^'
"SPIDERS there's spiders spiders!" ~Patrick star.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Not a clue, some of it is being done a bit at a time... like the fixes to the gallery. But we haven't had much time to try to tackle the big stuff lately. Life is always crazier than we expect :)