View Member List

News: Need emeralds? This page has some suggestions on how you can earn them.

Author Topic: Sekoiya's Specials, Flower's Favorites and Eve's Exclusives  (Read 12255 times)

Offline mrgb813

• View Profile

That images is amazing.

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

I thought those artists were popular, because I've visited their galleries before, and I really love their arts!

You should add more, there are amazing ;)

EDIT: There's one person on EA that I've been watching for a really long time, her art is really amazing, but unfortunately she doesn't visit forums.

Her username is liz@, and here's a link to her gallery:
http://www.emeraldactivities.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4781

I REALLY love her art, hope you like it too :D

Here are some of my favourites:

I haven't seen any new arts from her for a year or two, I think she stopped visiting EA :(
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 01:51:46 AM by Sophie0291 »
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline PandoraTheDragon

• View Profile

@sophie
Looks like you got a lot of inspiration from her. She's very good!
active since 6/23/2013
DEVIANTART

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

When I first joined EA, I thought she was the best on EA, because I thought I could never make as good pictures as liz@, but now I've learned something even better :D

And I still like her arts. It made me sad that she stopped visiting EA :(
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:34:01 AM by Sophie0291 »
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

You know, just to say, if/when I become a moderator, I'd like to be part of this topic. xD My bit could be "PonyLove's Picks" or something lol. (Will be harder to get an alliteration for it if I get Em to change my username for me in the meantime though. ._. xD)
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Hehe, it would be a lovely username for a mod x3

I didn't know Em can change your username... I kinda hate mine. I used to like the name Sophie, but I kinda got bored of it now x3 And I want to make my username more unique. But it's not my fault I made this account in 2011 or something... For my own surprise I can't remember how to find the members list to see my register date ._.

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Let's all make up what ours would be!

Ro's.... eh... Ro's... rosettes? idk... hmm.... Relished! no...

RO'S RELISHED

what if I used the alias, "Mad Kitty"
Mad Kitty Madness? Mad Kitty is mad for...
idk.

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

I think I would choose the same as I chose on deviantART.

BrownieKat12 or whatever it was x3

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Sophie if you go to your gallery you will see your inbox and beside it is your settings, I can't remember if as a normal user (me now being a mod) if it is the same for you, but for me it says my username which is unchangeable but underneath that is the name everyone sees which you (well I) can change, that means you would still log in with your old name but on your gallery and in the forums everyone would see a new name, however that may just be something a mod can change, but it may be worth checking if you hate your name on here that much.

EDIT: I just checked, and (with Emerald's express permission of course which I cannot guarantee!) I or any other moderator can change your name, not your username but the name people see in the forum, that is if you yourself cannot.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 04:53:25 PM by EveOfTheTardis »
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Well, I'd like to be UnicornCrazy. xD And I don't seem able to change my display name? I don't even see the option you say is there. it's literally my username and right under it my email address. :/ Maybe change it for me please?

Still not sure what that would end up being though. "UnicornCrazy's Unbelievables"? I don't even know. xD

@Sophie My original username everywhere was "tamsinrj" as is on my dA... I only didn't use that here due to it being in the rules (or at least suggestions idk) that you shouldn't use your name in your username. xD tamsinrj is a boring username anyway... UnicornCrazy is way more fun!
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

I of course can't change your username/login but (hoping I'm not breaking any rules) I've changed your display name to UnicornCrazy (if it worked??)

Sophie let me know for definite what you want your display name to be and I'll change it, I reckon the only reason Em isn't doing this for users is because she's so busy and doesn't want to do some peoples and end up missing others and upsetting users, but I'll answer name change requests and on my head be it  ???  :-\
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:18:33 AM by EveOfTheTardis »
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

It worked! :D Thank you so much! ^_^
The Hiakan Solarsystem.

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Wow! Awesome :D

Change my display name to BrownieKat, plz ^^

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Omg, thanks so much! :D

You're a wonderful mod! :))