View Member List

News: Having trouble posting? If you are under 13, this is probably the reason...

Author Topic: Role Play Character Contest (Winners Announced!)  (Read 280797 times)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

This contest has ended!

Voting was close and had some ties to congrats to: Rosemarry, horselover99, Oreloki, Burgundy Griffin, thata, Olive the Dragon, horse-lover, PandoraTheDragon, and bluegreen!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 03:50:05 PM by Emerald »
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Now if only I had not entered all my NS pictures in the previous contest xD. Ah well, just a nice excuse to make more! Not that I should need an excuse :p.
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline bulle_sweet

• View Profile

i got a feeling that  i'm gonna end up spamming this contest :P
My Dream is my Goal
My Fantasy is my World
My Reality is Nonexistent

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

same here bulle_sweet... that is assuming I actually get around to making the pictures on time this time xD.
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I hope you guys have fun with this one :)

Offline Harrierborn52

• View Profile

CALAMITYYYYYYYY :D:D:D I think I already did a picture of her, too... Guess I'll have to do another... And Lock... And Luke... And Cat... And Doby and Mastiff and Chih and Felis and ALL MAH DEAHS!!!!!! :D
"There is no exquisite beauty... without some strangeness in the proportion." -Edgar Allan Poe

Offline Sachria

• View Profile

Oi, I found this contest right in time. I wanted to practise posing with the Fashion Dolls and I think I'll be able to pull out a nice character out of it for this.
Piercing Eyes, Heart Cold As Ice

Offline thata

• View Profile

L.O.V.E this sontest sooooo much! never win anything in any of them but i love making things for them  ;D soo great Em!
“There is no secret so close as that between a rider and her horse”
"there is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man" - Winston Churchill.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Offline ~RisingBird~

• View Profile

Awesome!  ;D
Can't wait to enter my griffon!
Please help me get the bones c:
Come join us at the dog game of the century, Alacrity!

Offline PandoraTheDragon

• View Profile
active since 6/23/2013
DEVIANTART

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Don't think like that, Pandora. There is a lot of competition here, that is true, and there are a lot of very good entries. But you shouldn't see not being among the winners as 'losing'. Just see it as an opportunity to improve!

If you are afraid your image isn't good enough, just try to improve yourself! The more time you spend on an image, the better it gets, believe me. Especially making your own background tends to make images looks better. Use assets, buy some stencils and perhaps other market pieces, and mostly: be creative. Look through other people's galleries to find inspiration and tutorials, have a look at the Tutorial, tips and tricks-Board here on the forum and use those techniques on your own images.
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline Shadowflight13

• View Profile

Hmm, stupid newbie question: Can we do more than one?  :)