View Member List

News: Mutatos have arrived! Build your own crazy creatures!

Author Topic: How about technology parts?  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Furryfoxwolf

• View Profile

I was thinking that maybe there could be computers, tv screens, key boards and mouses, laptops, etc in the market?
They would be very handy for some stuff I might make.

Thanks ;)

Offline Iron Girl

• View Profile

I like that Idea. I wonder  what Emerald thinks. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.  ~Winston Churchill

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Some of these (PC cases, laptops, screens, and such) could be made easily with the Perspective Shapes pack... But I agree that this is a good idea despite that. :D
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I do plan to eventually do some packs with that sort of thing... though they are lower down the list for me since the main theme of the website is more "fantasy". I really do prefer do drawn fantasy themed stuff, or technology that is themed in a more fanciful way.

I know that you guys like doing modern stuff though, so I will get to those too at some point ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Furryfoxwolf

• View Profile

Yeah, this site is cool the way its all fantasy based.
I love the way all the pages are scrolls, an the scrolls get londer every time someone posts.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

We like that part, but we never managed to get it looking quite the way we wanted to, lol.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier