View Member List

News: If you are under 13, your parents need to sign  this form before you can post in the forum.

Author Topic: Insect Maker  (Read 1191 times)

Offline dragongirl18

• View Profile

How about an insect maker? I think it would be neat to create your own insect, real or imaginary.  ;) :D

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

It's in the list already. Please check the list before asking. I recently resorted it completely, so you should be able to find things easier now. It's under 'magic maker request', in the 'unknown' section.

I know it can still happen that you miss it, the list is still long. But in that case I suggest this method: if you still have trouble finding something, check with CTRL+F first, this allows you to search for a specific word on a page. If you type in 'insect' or 'bug' you will find it in the list without a doubt.

If you want to make bugs on a short term, I suggest using the mutato maker ;)
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline dragongirl18

• View Profile

I didn't check the list :P, but thank you for letting me know  ;)

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Well, you're not the only one not checking the list. Before I sorted it, there were at least two requests for a bug maker in it, and a request for a bug pack. Many other requests were in there multiple times as well. Emerald is too busy to keep track of all the requests. All she can do is just to put them in the list so she can look at them later, but that does mean that if people don't check the list, one request can end up there multiple times.
Next time please check the list, it saves everybody a lot of time ;)
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

To be fair, I had intended to start some sort of system that would allow me to track how often certain things were requested or to allow users to vote on their favorites. It is just one of those things that will take a lot of time to set up nicely ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Annakova

• View Profile

(I know it hasn't been posted in a while)

General Discussion is checked often, maybe we could create polls there about favorite makers. :D
Hello! I'm an aspiring self-taught digital artist. I read a few tutorials now and then... that doesn't count, does it? :P