Author Topic: Hoard Issues  (Read 1160 times)

Offline dragongirl18

• View Profile

I've been having trouble with my hoard lately. :( I should have the first award for the monster creator and the first award for the jack-of-all-trades artist. It doesn't look like my images were rejected though. Help, please? :-[

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Are you sure the images are already approved? Because if I look in your monster gallery, you have only one image there, thus being four short of your hoard, as the progress on your hoard bar indicates.
You only get a hoard once the images have been approved, so I'd check that first. An image that is not approved yet, still says 'waiting for approval' underneath the images in red letters, and it doesn't have the three rating stars underneath yet.
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline dragongirl18

• View Profile

Well, I looked under "monster(magic maker)" and it showed the one, but the other four I made are in the regular gallery and have three rating stars. :-[

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Check if you can find them in some of your other galleries, they may somehow have ended up in another one, although I don't have a clue how :P

If you know where they are, you can let Em know and she'll put them in the right gallery when she has time ;)
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline dragongirl18

• View Profile

Thank you!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I checked and yes, they were in my Teddy images :P ::)  I'll let Em know   :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:29:39 AM by dragongirl18 »

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Sometimes images end up in the wrong gallery if you manually upload them through the upload form, you can avoid that by making sure of which gallery you are uploading to.

I can move them, but I don't always have time to do stuff like that ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier