View Member List

News: If you are under 13, your parents need to sign  this form before you can post in the forum.

Author Topic: Hi guys, we are still around!  (Read 6235 times)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I have been working mostly on new treasures, the waterfolk maker, the horse maker, and the ocean pack.... but I really needed something easier to work on for a bit. So here is last nights work ;)

Watch last night's project.

And in case you want to try the game we made over the weekeend, you can check it out here. The game prototype was done in two days over the weekend, if you like it we will make it better and much bigger... Though the final version of the game might cost a few dollars or some emeralds, don't know yet ;)

Play last weekend's Game.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Anna1110...:)

• View Profile

I love that game!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Im so happy my day is complete.  ;D
TheWhaleIsEverywhere

Offline Annakova

• View Profile

Wow! The project looks great! ^-^ I'm interested in seeing it finished...

And I really love the game too! It was kind of hard in some parts though. :)
Hello! I'm an aspiring self-taught digital artist. I read a few tutorials now and then... that doesn't count, does it? :P

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

What parts of the game did you have trouble with? It is good to give us feedback because then if we decide to finish it we can make it better and more fun.

It would obviously be much bigger with all the Mutatos in it. They where always meant to be in a game, I just made the magic maker with them because I was impatient to play with them ;)

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

This game is so nice! You should make more ;D
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline Annakova

• View Profile

It took forever to mix mutatos and get the furry fish and flutter (I think it's called) mutatos. I tried and tried and eventually I gave up. But it's still very fun!
Hello! I'm an aspiring self-taught digital artist. I read a few tutorials now and then... that doesn't count, does it? :P

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

@Elysa. Ya sometimes it can take a while since it is just chance which thing it gets from each parent. But other games I have gotten it on the first try. Eventually there will be other uses for money, so you can always just sell all those extra mutatos and get something for your work ;)

Sophie0291: I'm glad you like it :)

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Yeah I found it very easy and as such a very fast game, but I can't wait for the finished version with more mutatos and hopefully more to make, its very fun.

When I was done making the ones I had to I made the cutest pinkest one I could lol.
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, after i was done I tried to make one that would look good on each island :)

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Hey Em! Thanks so much for keeping this site around and wonderful! We all appreciate that more than you can probably imagine. Well, I'm not sure because your imagination is so strong and awesome!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:14:25 PM by rottenegg »

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Keep up the good work, Em :)
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Hey Em, when's the modern waterfolk maker gonna be up and running? I can't wait. Also, how's the baby? must be getting big now :)
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Man, the makers are coming but I have to figure out some way to get more than a few pieces done at a time. It is taking forever to get though them since I don't have a few days at a time to just work on only them like I use to :p

And baby is getting big! lol, he is eating mashed up food and dragging himself around on his tummy all over the house ;)

Offline Annakova

• View Profile

That's cute! Our baby is walking, and he says dada and mama and nana. He calls fans "Up". He also eats mashed food, though he can eat cereal and chips and stuff! He is so sweet too, if you say "Can I have that?" He actually gives the thing he's holding to you! Plus he randomly gives stuff to you. And he talks a lot, like baby mumbling talk. And he walks so easily! He trips sometimes but still he walks!

Offline Dragonlord Daegen

• View Profile

amusing game you have there Em