View Member List

News: Mutatos have arrived! Build your own crazy creatures!

Author Topic: Hybrid Maker  (Read 1124 times)

Offline kredder93

• View Profile

I think that it would be an amazing idea for there to be a Hybrid Maker: A Maker that has human parts and animal parts, where you can create Insect-Humans, Reptile-Humans, and things like that. Along with the Human and Animal parts there should be things like small fish or bugs for 'food' in the images.

Offline DreamerMyuji

• View Profile

I think that it would be an amazing idea for there to be a Hybrid Maker: A Maker that has human parts and animal parts, where you can create Insect-Humans, Reptile-Humans, and things like that. Along with the Human and Animal parts there should be things like small fish or bugs for 'food' in the images.

you can already do this with assets! a fashion doll or male doll, pieces from the animal maker(they got fish for food as well plus theres a food pack with lots of meats in it) and you can use the muato maker for the insect pieces
EVERYONE WHO HAS ADOPTS FROM ME IN CANDIED EARTH DRAGONS AND HALLOWEEN EGGS MUST NAME THEIR ADOPTS AND MORE EGGS MUST BE CLAIMED OR POSTS WILL BE SHUT DOWN
http://www.emeraldactivities.com/index.php?action=post;topic=14329.15;num_replies=19

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

The original pixel Myth Maker was meant to be something along those lines... someday I would like to make a version of it for the Modern Makers :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline DreamerMyuji

• View Profile

that'd be awesome im just waiting for the modern lady maker to come out :3
EVERYONE WHO HAS ADOPTS FROM ME IN CANDIED EARTH DRAGONS AND HALLOWEEN EGGS MUST NAME THEIR ADOPTS AND MORE EGGS MUST BE CLAIMED OR POSTS WILL BE SHUT DOWN
http://www.emeraldactivities.com/index.php?action=post;topic=14329.15;num_replies=19

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Ya, I am looking forward to that one too... though it is very piece heavy so I think it will take quite a long while to finish :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier