View Member List

News: New Contests! Fall Season Contest and Costume Design Challenge!

Author Topic: Avatar Photos  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Freedom-Catcher

• View Profile

My friends and I are unable to load an avatar. We have tried multiple times and it has not worked, what do you recommend we do?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 09:54:45 PM by Freedom-Catcher »

Offline Cloudyflame

• View Profile

I have had the same problem. I am new by the way hello.

I hope this bug is fixed soon!

Offline Olive the Dragon

• View Profile

I have the same problem... if by "load an avatar" you mean you can't change/save a new one.

I'm trying to make an asset my avatar, but even though it says it saves my avatar stays blank.

hey i don't go on here that much anymore
ea discord: https://discord.gg/WNG4rk3

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Offline WOOFY

• View Profile

My Avatar not saving too. :-\

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Sorry guys, it looks like the last big update that Adobe Flash Player made broke that function in the maker. I only noticed the bug when our daughter tried to save an avatar :p Saving to the computer rather than the gallery was also broken by the same thing.

But, on the bright side, Boo was able to fix it (we think). It works for us now, and he also improved the save to computer (should be much faster now) at the same time.

If you are still having trouble, try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, then please let us know. I will try to remember to keep an eye on this thread over the next few days to watch for problems.

(The reason not everyone had this bug is just that not everyone is running the most current flash version.)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Freedom-Catcher

• View Profile

Thanks Em and Boo. :)

Offline Ro

• View Profile

OMG Your daughter has an EA account! That's really sweet, does she like to use the forum?

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Wow, that's awesome! Can we meet her?
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Yes can we say hi to her in the forums? That would be amazing. Or can we know her username so we can check out her gallery?
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Does she have normal chat or menu chat?
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...