View Member List

News: Need ideas? Visit our YouTube channel to watch tutorials and "Speed" Magic Maker demos!

Author Topic: Questions about where to post a thread...  (Read 175946 times)

Offline Nyx

• View Profile

First off I would like to say that if this is answered somewhere, I'm sorry I missed it! :(

Now, on to the main point. I would like to post a series of threads (Or one large thread) that is basically a writing guide/writing advice. Should this be posted in General Topics, or in Storytelling? It still technically relating to Storytelling, but not a story itself, so I wasn't sure.

Thanks in advance for answering! :>
Dovahkiin- Sylph of Heart- Breton/Nord- Miner- Assassin- Nightingale- Companion- Writer- Photographer- Artist. Talk to me any time!

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

As a moderator I would allow this in both places. But I suggest putting it in Story-Telling, it will probably fit there best :)
If you want more people to check it out, you could post a thread in General Discussion to ask people to check it out. ^-^
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline Nyx

• View Profile

Alright! Thank you for answering! Like I said, I just didn't want to post it in the wrong section (I'd feel silly afterwards!)
Dovahkiin- Sylph of Heart- Breton/Nord- Miner- Assassin- Nightingale- Companion- Writer- Photographer- Artist. Talk to me any time!

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

I usually ask questions in General Discussion, where everyone can see it, the mods and the other users, and anyone can help me by discussing the problem and suggesting something :)

Threads posted in Ask Emerald are usually answered by mods and admins only ;) Emerald is really busy, so it's mostly mods who answer your questions ^-^

I hope this helps when you want to ask for help in the future! ^-^

EDIT: Zomghegesg this thread got 151207 views??!! This is the EA's record, I guess o.o
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 11:53:48 AM by Sophie0291 »
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...