View Member List

News: Wondering where the treasure pieces are? Try visiting your hoard.

Author Topic: GRR... *table flip*  (Read 843 times)

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

The full screen is so tiny that I couldn't grab one tiny stencil piece, so I tried to find a way to zoom in even more. I right-clicked on the screen, and then clicked "Zoom in", but I couldn't move the screen, so I zoomed out. It didn't zoom out completely. I couldn't even save my work as an asset to complete it after refreshing the page. I opened a new tab and searched in Google for help, but there was nothing about it, just like I am the only one having this trouble.
GRRR I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I LOST ALL MY HARD WORK *double table flip*

Can this PLEASE be fixed? Or at least plz add a button that zooms in the screen even more, and I would like to get rid of that annoying little white dot, I doubt anyone ever uses it anyway, it only comes to your way and you can't just move it away, or else you won't be able to resize or rotate the image normally x.x
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Hi :)

Full screen mode makes the images as large as it can be for the size of your monitor. Zoom is something that would have to work quite a bit differently (and need some larger interface changes) so it is a big code change. That doesn't mean we will never do it, but it is kind of a hard one to deal with. Flash files are always iffy when you use the browser's zoom which is why I don't really recommend that method.

I use the white dot, lol. You may be right about not many others using it... but the new version of the magic maker that Boo has been working on has multi-select and it is nice to be able to adjust that transform point so that you can scale something into the place it needs to be or do other similar transformations ;)

I will mention the zoom thing to Boo, I just can't make any promises...

What browser do you us? Crt-0 resets zoom on the browser I use, not sure what it is on others though. But as I said, that function often doesn't work well with flash files for some reason.

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Wow, I didn't know about the Ctrl+0 trick, it works for me too...

I'm using Firefox. And thanks for answering, Em :) I hope You and Boo are able to do something about it ^^ Maybe make a setting to turn the white dot off?

EDIT: I just tested out, the Zoom In/Zoom Out glitch no longer happens... Was it fixed? I'm so glad, now I can work with small details ^-^ I just hope it won't happen again..
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 01:46:07 PM by Sophie0291 »
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Sophie do you mean this? LOL

I feel like this sometimes too.
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Yes xD

I think everyone's had at least one time where they wanted to flip da table from all the rage x3