View Member List

News: Mutatos have arrived! Build your own crazy creatures!

Author Topic: EA designed specially for phones?  (Read 2240 times)

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

It would be much more comfortable if there was a phone version of EA. Then I wouldn't have to zoom in the screen every time.
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline CelticSwordswoman

• View Profile

Actually, making EA compatible with mobile devices would really be a good idea. Since, I have a few friends who would like to look at my EA gallery, but they can't because they all use iPods.
Get Down with the Sickness

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Thanks ^-^

I wish there was a "summon" button here on EA like there is on most forums XD That way I could summon Emerald here to see this thread. I hope she'll see this thread soon ^^
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Huh. I've never seen a summon button on a forum.  ???

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

It's when you add @ before someone's username and they will get a notification and visit the thread ^^ so its basically summoning them xD

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Ohhh.... you mean mentions?  :P that's what I call them. xD

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, I just saw this incredibly old thread.... we have really wanted to do a mobile Emerald Activities that can be browsed with phones, and with makers that can at least be used on tablets (though probably not phones).

The main problem is just that it will be an insane amount of work and since the site doesn't really make money it is hard to commit the hundreds of hours it will take us to do something like that. Maybe someday if I can figure out how to get the site out to a bigger audience ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

It is a notably good idea to do, but I understand that it would be a lot of work.

Eh, I'm partway through learning HTML. Maybe if I learn more of that and I learn some other stuff too, I could help a bit. *shrugs* That's a way off for me too though, especially considering my present situation. *shrugs* The future for me is a huge unknown so eh., but if I possibly can, I'll help you.
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.