View Member List

News: Mutatos have arrived! Build your own crazy creatures!

Author Topic: element surprise eggs (Plz adopt i love to make things for yall but none to make  (Read 5681 times)

Offline iloveanimals200210

• View Profile

thank you enjoy ur dragon!
"Creativity can never hurt nor kill" "A little kindness and creativity can change the world!"

Offline hely2000

• View Profile

Hmm... I think Damira will be good for her!  ;D

new people have died lol

• View Profile

nice name enjoy your new dragon and u can adopt another if u want! ;D
"Creativity can never hurt nor kill" "A little kindness and creativity can change the world!"

• View Profile

Dreamermyuji You have 3 more Days to name or she will be put up for adoption to someone else!

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Could I have a  Dragon? Surprise me... but give it fins.

Offline CelticSwordswoman

• View Profile

Hi. Is that white egg with the blue specs already taken, or can I have it?
The keyword would be 'rainfall.'
Get Down with the Sickness

• View Profile

• View Profile

Made both waiting for approval! and Dreamermyuji 1 Day left to name ur dragon or its up for adoption again!

• View Profile

Done Ro ur adopt

Celticswordswoman ur adopt

Plz name urs Ro or he will be put back up for adoption

• View Profile

Dreamermyuji your dragon is going to be put up for adoption because u never came and claimed it ur welcome to adopt it when i put it up tho

Offline DreamerMyuji

• View Profile

I'll give up my dragon and adopt another sorry for my inactivity ; -; been on second life and other things
EVERYONE WHO HAS ADOPTS FROM ME IN CANDIED EARTH DRAGONS AND HALLOWEEN EGGS MUST NAME THEIR ADOPTS AND MORE EGGS MUST BE CLAIMED OR POSTS WILL BE SHUT DOWN
http://www.emeraldactivities.com/index.php?action=post;topic=14329.15;num_replies=19

Offline CelticSwordswoman

• View Profile

Oh! Mine's cool! Thanks!
I think I'll name him Stephan.  :D
Get Down with the Sickness

• View Profile

sorry for being gone for so long but dreamermyjui i know what that is like u may keep ur dragon

Offline AngelhorseHope

• View Profile

The theme is Winter Dragons. The theme is Winter Serpents.