Author Topic: Armour for humanoids?  (Read 778 times)

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Sooo I've found it's spectacularly difficult to actually make armour for humanoids on here, specifically their bodies. Anyone have any ideas? I've got various pictures I want to make, that are going to require armour. (And while I should be able to work this out myself, if anyone has a random idea for making a forge apron that would also be appreciated.)
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline PandoraTheDragon

• View Profile

i think theres pieces in the jewellerlrltrjknjgfk (what the heck) pack that might look pretty good if u combine them
theres probably pieces in costumes and trick or treat packs too

i dont rly kno about forge aprons but i think if you took the wrinkle things off a cape from the trick or treat pack and use something for the weird shoulder strap things (horse tack has plenty of little strap-y things that might work) then it might work (i havent actually done anything really good in the makers so im not sure)
active since 6/23/2013
DEVIANTART

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

hmm, that's an interesting suggestion on the forge aprons. Thanks!
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.