View Member List

News: New Contests! Fall Season Contest and Costume Design Challenge!

Author Topic: Hello, Emerald Activities!  (Read 1879 times)

Offline NettleClanHeart

• View Profile

Anyone here?   :D

I'm just popping in here to say that I haven't tried anything this website in well over a year, maybe two, but I had a lot of fun on it when I was an active member! I just rediscovered it, and I love the makers so much! Everything has so much creative potential. Thanks for everything, Emerald!

Will the site ever get a revamp, or will the gallery pictures be approved any time in the near future?

Also, any new members, hello! This forum seems like a ghost town right now, but maybe we can get it started again some day! I know that Emerald and everyone are working on the VR game Mutato Match, which looks awesome by the way (the creatures are pretty adorable), but it would be awesome to get this site active and running again! If anyone is still here, feel free to reply!

Many fun times were had, and I hope this awesome creative website continues to thrive in the future! 

If anyone's online: Hello! Welcome, and I hope you're enjoying the makers / art on this website!

(This is my super old account by the way, I don't remember the password for my other more recent one, Cloudyflame, or the one before that, SpiritOfThePack! I had a lot of account switches, I now realize  ::)!)

EDIT: I just noticed that there are some posts from 2018, cool! Nice to know there are still some active members in the community!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:56:28 PM by NettleClanHeart »
Hey there, friends, I'm still here! What's up?

Offline MLG Bowser

• View Profile

It's nice to see some people still being on ea, and yea this website is pretty much a ghost town.
NOPE.

Offline NettleClanHeart

• View Profile

I know! It would be awesome to get some new moderators or have some of the old administrators come back every once in a while, just to update the gallery a little. I made some new pieces that I wish I could share!

Offline PandoraTheDragon

• View Profile

hello!!!! i remember seeign yr posts a while ago!
yea this site's pretty dead :[
active since 6/23/2013
DEVIANTART

Offline NettleClanHeart

• View Profile

Hey Pandora!!!   ;D

Yep, I was super into the adoptables and roleplay, I remember. Nice to see that there are still some people around from the good old EA days! I forgot how fun all of the makers are.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:45:27 PM by NettleClanHeart »

Offline NettleClanHeart

• View Profile

So, I have officially makered exactly one gallery page worth of new pics since my reappearance here... please come back soon, Emerald!

I want to show off my new creations, haha! ;D

Offline PandoraTheDragon

• View Profile

yea!! your avatar looks really good BTW... can't wait until your stuff gets approved!
active since 6/23/2013
DEVIANTART

Offline NettleClanHeart

• View Profile

Awe, thanks!  8) I kind of went on a makering spree this week. The rest of my gallery is filled with ancient art at this point, though.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:46:17 PM by NettleClanHeart »

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Well, this answer is super late... but Brad and I do intend to update the makers and colouring books since the technology they were built with is being slowly removed from the internet.

The past few years have just been rough time wise and burn out wise, lol. We haven't even been doing much VR, just existing.

I have too much work put into the makers though to just throw them away, so we will do something for sure ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline NettleClanHeart

• View Profile

Thanks so much for responding, Emerald!

I'm glad to hear that there are plans to update or save the makers somehow, even if they can't find a home in their original flash forms here. Everything you all have done is amazing, though! Keep up the great work (whenever you can!), and I can't wait for whatever happens. I understand, coding and putting together a game (especially on this old platform), and updating it to an entirely new format is probably super tough work.

Good luck, with whatever creative projects you choose to focus on. ;D I've just been enjoying the nostalgia and potential of all the old games while they're around!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:05:24 PM by NettleClanHeart »

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I wish I could somehow add more time to my day... poking at some of the unfinished makers I had going and I really want to finish them :(
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Natty_cutbae

• View Profile

hello i'm a new member, I'm still a bit confused on how to post my creations ;D

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Ahhh Emerald! Nice to see you around!

I suppose now would be a good time for me to resume being active here, I've been meaning to for a little while. It's a fun way to design stuff. ^_^ Perhaps I'll even get around to applying to be a mod, although I still haven't gotten around to getting a bank account so I can prove my age yet :p. Ah well, I'll probably do that this year anyway so???

Anyway, hiiii all! Hope you've all been well. ^_^

And hi Natty! Welcome! You can post your creations in a couple of ways, the simplest is straight from the maker. When you're in a maker or colouring book, simply look to the bottom-right corner, you'll see a button with the text "save" on it, just hit that, give it a title (and a description if you want! but you don't have to do this), and hit save ^_^
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.