View Member List

News: Having trouble posting? If you are under 13, this is probably the reason...

Author Topic: We miss you!  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Booradley

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website

Hey everyone!

We pop in every now and then to see what's happening here and it's super cool seeing people still playing the games and hanging out.

We want to work on moving this website, or the activities to a more modern platform, and in a way that's easier for us to upkeep. Right now that's mostly ideas, but hopefully we'll get there one day.

In the mean time, here's a link for some Emeralds that you can spend in the market on some new pieces.

http://emeraldactivities.com/claim_reward.php?reward=been_awhile_15_08_2018&next=/market.php

Thank you so much for all of the amazing art and content you have all contributed to this community!

Offline NettleClanHeart

• View Profile

Wow, I'm so glad to hear that everything is still being maintained here! I was worried it had been deserted when I checked in a few months ago, but it's great to see people still active every so often, and the galleries full of new images.

Thanks for everything you all have worked on! The makers are all so creative, and I can't wait to see what new additions you make to the EA platform.
Hey there, friends, I'm still here! What's up?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Hi everybody! :)

As long as the site is still online, it means we have not abandoned it... we pay for hosting to keep it here, lol.

We have just been really too busy to do much development of any kind, and unsure as to how exactly we should save the content on this site. Flash games (like our makers and colouring books) are now blocked by default in browsers because flash is being phased out. So most visitors to this site get here, try to play and nothing works so they leave.

(If you are reading this and the games don't work for you, google how to enable flash.)

Sooner or later though, we will figure this out and give you all an updated version of makers to play with. We are just not sure if it will be web-based games, or maybe just a website where you can download the games and run them locally. I have many pack pieces and in progress makers, it's just hard to work on them when I know I have to redo them for the future maker version :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Ellen

• View Profile

Thank you guys for updatin gus on this. As someone who's been a member since 2012, I'm grateful you guys still keep it alive.
Thank you <3(

Offline mrgb813

• View Profile

I know I'm late, but I'm always happy to see that this site is still kicking <3

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

yaaaay you're still around!

Yeah even with flash enables I have to reload twice before any given maker will load, I can see that people unused to that would be driven away :(

I think to keep stuff working online you'd have to move to it all being coded in HTML5? from the new makers on Azalea's dolls that seems to work very well, but it'll also take a lot of effort to put together.
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Epsilon

• View Profile

Glad to see you guys are still doing well! I always pop in to this site from time to time just to see how things are.
be good! be kind! love you!

Offline zodiac-tiger

• View Profile

I still pop in a few times a year, and it really warms my heart to see that you're still keeping the site afloat. I met one of my best friends (whom I still see regularly) on here ~7 years ago, so EA has a lot of sentimental value for me. Even if you some day should decide to not renew the hosting fee, just know the good your website has done for its users :)
I was really active one this site a couple of years ago. Some of you may remember me (don't be afraid to hmu on tumblr or Discord @hostilepopcorn/HostilePopcorn#7323)

Offline qwertalol1

• View Profile

Hey.

Offline Ro

• View Profile

I miss this site so much. I love you guys and all the memories I made here! <3 <3