View Member List

News: Need emeralds? This page has some suggestions on how you can earn them.

Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 946 times)

Offline dragongirl18

• View Profile

I see that there are some people occasionally popping on here to check in, so hi to you guys and I hope y'all are doing okay c:

But gosh, I haven't been on here in so long; I got so nostalgic looking through my old images and such

Offline Wolfy

• View Profile

oh it has indeed been very long!
I just went through some old images saved on my pc and found a folder with emerald activities, I instantly wanted to either look through my gallery or actually try to make something here again! but sadly it seems it won't load for me, it's just all white. ohwell, it was really nice ot just log back in and be amazed that the site is still up and running. ;u;
Did I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ake you wipe your screen?

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

It can still load but there's a bit of a trick to it, and it will cease loading December this year. They are making a standalone game version though, so it will still be available afterwards!

To get the makers and galleries to load for now:
* Ensure you're using a browser that still runs flash. Edge will not, the old Internet Explorer will, most Chromium browsers will, idk whether firefox will or not.
* Go to the maker or gallery you want.
* Enable flash.
* Reload the page
* You should now see it loading. If the loading screen freezes reload the page again.
* it should now open fine.
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Freedom-Catcher

• View Profile

Hey there! It has been so long since I have seen anyone on here. It feels good tbh. I love creating stuff on here. How is everyone doing?