View Member List

News: Need ideas? Visit our YouTube channel to watch tutorials and "Speed" Magic Maker demos!

Author Topic: Trouble Saving?  (Read 7572 times)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Saving will not work if you browser is blocking pop ups. (Our save opens a blank window as its transfering data.) To allow popups for this site, read the instructions on this page: http://www.emeraldactivities.com/popup_instructions.php

When you save from some of our makers, a new empty window will open and it will be quite slow to load, that is because it has a lot of data to transfer for you save. Please be patient and wait for the save dialog or success window to appear (depending where you are saving to).

We are working on a save that doesn't require that empty browser window, but it is still under construction. In the mean time, if you close that window you will loose your save.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

A bug has come to our attention. We are working on fixing it, but in the mean time...

If you save and one of your pieces is in the wrong spot in the saved image, shift the piece around a little bit and then save again. Sometimes the piece looks like its right in the builder, but it stays in the upper corner on the saved image.

chubaca

Its a bug all right!  :( a spam bug! Got in while u 2 where gone!

SkyBreeze99

First time I wanted to save something on here, I had trouble saving. What I did was restart the computer and it was working.
Just restart your computer, see if that works, if not, lets just hope the bug ''bugs off'' and never returns!  ;D

shining stallion

im not having trouble saving... but i have had my account now for about 4 to 5 weeks, and none of my creations are approved! please reply

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Um... Creation approval is almost two weeks behind (I have been in the hospital). But it was completely caught up before that.

I can't check your creations since you deleted your account :(

Offline Ariana379

• View Profile

Are you okay? what happened?
[/url]
Pet's name: Pinkmoon
NOTICE: I sortof lost the point of this site, so I have semi-quit. Sorry guys. I loved my time here. Thenks, Em and Boo for making this awesome site. I'm just bored. Bye.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Its an old post, I had trouble and ended up in the hospital a few times when I was pregnant. But I had a healthy little baby so its all good now ;)

Offline Ariana379

• View Profile
[/url]
Pet's name: Pinkmoon
NOTICE: I sortof lost the point of this site, so I have semi-quit. Sorry guys. I loved my time here. Thenks, Em and Boo for making this awesome site. I'm just bored. Bye.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

I have been using this site for, well, a long time, and it has never opened a new window when saving. It has had problems saving though. What I do is I open a new window and go on this site for a second time, at the same time, check my gallery, and if the picture hasn't saved properly I delete it then go back to the first window and save again, then check it and so on. It usually saves properly the second time though. It's a bit annoying it doesn't very often save properly the first time though. What's up with that?
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

I just read the inspiring, yes I said inspiring, piece you wrote under the Jr role-play question, you said that we should continue being 'childish' if we want to, to imagine, to create, and in my heart I truly believe everything you say. My heart felt warm as I read it and I felt I had found a friend and I don't even know you. Nobody can stop me being the child that I am even though I am almost 18 and I hope nobody ever stops you because I can tell from what you wrote that you don't want to be stopped. Go you!
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I turned 30 this year, and I still love the same things I always did, so I think I am probably pretty safe. I'm glad you liked it though :)

As to the save issue, I think it has to do with connection speed or something like that. We haven't been able to figure it out since it effects so few users. I have never had it happen to one of my images, so our bug trackers don't really help. Are you on a slow connection or a fast one?

Offline WOOFY

• View Profile

Hi, I'm having trouble saving my pics on my PC its not working wright it will not download on it. What should i do? :-\

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

This should be fixed now, sorry... we didn't realize that an update that adobe flash player made broke the save to computer and avatar saves. :(