Author Topic: Emerald Activities Update to V4 - Known Bugs  (Read 6496 times)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

K, it looks like the white screen thing is mostly fixed. And I crossed off a few other bugs that where in that old list ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Dewdrop

• View Profile

Yeah I noticed the bug was gone!!! Thank you so much!!!   :D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Offline Dewdrop

• View Profile

Yeah, sorry to report again so soon, but I have another problem... the last few days I havn't been getting my daily emeralds. The last time I got them was September 19 I think it said. I went on vacation on the weekend so I wasn't able to log in then, so IDK if that would bother it. It might not even be a bug, is there something I havn't read?

Offline NeonDragon

• View Profile

EM!!! BOO!!!!

I can't create new topics! When I hit the "New Topic" Button, it gives me this weird pop-up:

"The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log."

I can post just fine, as you are reading. Any suggestions?

Offline Dewdrop

• View Profile

Yay! My daily emeralds are back! Thank you so much!!  ;D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I'm glad the emeralds are working again, sorry about that. It was another server bug.

Boo is working on that new topic bug right now. He isn't sure what is causing it, but I'm sure he will get to the bottom of it.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Offline Dewdrop

• View Profile

It's no problem, really. I mean everyone has mistakes every now and then. Right? :D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Lots of bugs come up from changes we make to improve things, we expect them and watch for them. Coding involves many mistakes, since it is so hard to think of every possible senario and use of a game or something.

But in this case, it wasn't us. Websites are kind of like stores, people rent out hosting and then put up the site. (Like renting space for a store in the mall.) The people we "rent" from, made changes without telling us, and those changes broke a lot of things. We are still trying to fix it all :p

Offline Dewdrop

• View Profile

Oh I wasn't trying to blame you!!! I was just saying these thing happen...sorry if I offened anyone...   :(

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, I wasn't offended. I am just very frustrated with our hosting. Bugs suck, but its worse when its things that Boo and I can't fix. I really don't like waiting around for other people ;)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Which thing? lol.

The only thing that should be broken right now is the contest viewer, Boo is working on that but it will take a bit to get it fixed.