View Member List

News: If you are under 13, your parents need to sign  this form before you can post in the forum.

Author Topic: One of my pictures was oddly placed...  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Sekoiya

• View Profile

I recently saved a picture of a red dragon I made in the dragon maker 2 in the first dragon maker just for the background, and it ended up saved in the dragon 2 gallery. I can understand if it was put there intentionally... but there's another like it still in the dragon 1 gallery of a green dragon with a sword... should it be moved, too?  ???

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I probably did move that picture... and I try to occasionally go through the galleries and place things where they seem to fit best. I don't always catch them when I'm approving them though, and I am pretty far behind right now :p

I will try to go through the galleries again soon to clean things up a little ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Sekoiya

• View Profile

Okay... not that it really matters which of the two galleries it's put in, I was just confused. XD

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Its all good, it never hurts to ask ;)

I will probably move a whole bunch very soon because we are going to adjust some of the treasures and add some new ones. I would like everyone to get the right treasures.

Offline mamnat

• View Profile

Em? One Of Mine Did That, It Was Made In Fashion Maker(Didn't Have Anything Else) Then It Showed Up In The Dragon 2 Maker Gallery(Renamed Itself "the new elicps") TELL ME WHY!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I really don't know. I delete titles sometimes, but I don't rename them. The best thing in those cases is to change the tittle, and then it will get sent back to me again ;)

Offline Sekoiya

• View Profile

What makes you delete titles?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I sometimes have to delete titles or descriptions in other languages (if google translate can't figure them out) and sometimes I have to delete religious or politcal stuff, people telling personal information (like e-mails) or content that isn't safe for all ages.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

If you have titles vanish, and none of those things apply to your pic, then it was probably just a  bug ;)

Offline mamnat

• View Profile

:P Renamed, But Still In Dragon II Maker Gallery >___________________<