View Member List

News: Mutatos have arrived! Build your own crazy creatures!

Author Topic: How would you describe this site?  (Read 157215 times)

Offline zodiac-tiger

• View Profile

Try to click it :D I can change the text and/or pic if you want
I was really active one this site a couple of years ago. Some of you may remember me (don't be afraid to hmu on tumblr or Discord @hostilepopcorn/HostilePopcorn#7323)

Offline minya100

• View Profile

this place is just a friendly community of artists and storytellers alike,sharing what they've created and coming up with new things to create. we grow off of each other,and lend a hand to those still growing. we take new challenges that come our way and share the victory. we are united. we are a family. we are emerald activities

this probably sound REALLY cheesy X3
hey there everypony i'm back!

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

@Minya: cheesy usually works in the advertising business ^-^
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Axeletta

Emerald Activities is a very nice site.  Although the environment is designed to be safe for the youngest internet-goers, it's a great site for all ages to express their creativity.  The makers have a different way of working than 'traditional' dressups, which optimizes uniqueness and imagination-- the drag and drop system for all piece enables different poses, expressions, and even entirely different subjects from what the pieces were meant to make!
It's also a very casual site.  Often, when you make an account online, you have responsibilities-- you need to visit at least once every month, take care of online pets, etc... but you don't need to do that here.  If you need to take a break, go ahead and take it, there's no consequence.
It's also kind of relaxing.  Sometimes, if I'm stressed but not 'worn out,' I like to switch on a little music (Certain pieces of John Williams' Jurassic Park soundtrack can be particularly soothing ;) ) and just play in my favorite maker.
Overall, I'd recommend it to all ages.  I was personally a little skeptical at first because it struck me as babyish, but I was proved very wrong.  :D

Offline Annakova

• View Profile

I'd describe it...

AWESOME...THE...BEST...SITE...IN...THE. ..WORLD. :D
Hello! I'm an aspiring self-taught digital artist. I read a few tutorials now and then... that doesn't count, does it? :P

Offline 4u980

• View Profile

lol whats funny is i was about to put up a topic asking if u could convice my friend to join XD. but i love this site! it's so much fun. i come on this site whenever i'm bored and i have one thing to say IT ROCKS! ;D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Thanks guys! You have some really great ideas in there... I am going to sticky this so that I don't lose it, and then maybe I can get a few of you to help make image/ video ads to share :)

Those ads are a sweet start zodiac-tiger & Naudia ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Tuffy1228

• View Profile

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I am going to figure out where we should add some stuff, and then see who wants to help with what.

I would love some videos to fave for our youtube channel though, if anyone wants to make a few videos showing new people what this site is ;)

Offline melsterrr4life

• View Profile

CREATIVE.

That's the ultimate word to sum it up.

This site is amazing. I love it and I would not and will NEVER leave it. It's amazing! It's so much fun and imaginative~ I LOVE THIS SITE.

Offline Wolfy

• View Profile

I would have said that it is a side where you can make pics without need to draw! you can also color lines or make your own ones! there is many different makers where you can make pics and it is a very welcomming forum! (we are, right?)
so check in on EmeraldActivities.com today! :))
Did I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ake you wipe your screen?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Thanks again guys, your feedback is amazing!

Anyone who made an ad (or plans to do so), can post their work in the new ad/button/banner thread in Show off Your Creations.

Thanks! :)

Offline grey wolf

• View Profile

I'd say this:

"If ya dont even LOOK here, I'll make sure Death comes knocking at yeh door!"

Just kidding.

"Emerald activities.com is a site where you can make stuff in makers, colour in the colouring books and enter great contests and challenges to win emeralds to but stuff in the market!
Registration is FREE and easy, just enter a username, password, email and come join us and have FUN!"

Hows that?

(wow, Registration is like on of the longest words I have EVER used!!!  :P)
*Poke* Guess what?!

~~~~~-----MUSE ARE AWESOME------~~~~~

Offline usernamejacob

• View Profile

I have a youtube channel so I can probably make a few vids. :D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Please do let me know about any emerald activities related videos you do. I like to add them to our channels favourites, and I would love more advertising ideas ;)