View Member List

News: If you are under 13, your parents need to sign  this form before you can post in the forum.

Author Topic: Character Drawing!  (Read 52512 times)

Offline Eva-Memories

• View Profile
    • マイサイト!!

Ok ppls, Tell me what you want your Character to look like and post it like this;

How many:
Girl/boy/both:
Species:
Hair colour/length:
Eye colour/shape:
skin colour:
Height:
Clothes:
Accessories:
Line art/colour:
Other:

And then i will draw them for you, you can ask me to draw more than one, in the same picture or two separate ones. it will take 3-4 days but i will inform if they are going to take longer...

i will post them on both http://eva-memories.deviantart.com/ and http://www.wix.com/EvaMemories/First-Page?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 09:39:56 AM by Eva-Memories »

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile

How many: 1
Girl/boy/both: Woman
Species: Elf
Hair colour/length: Black/ down to her butt
Eye colour/shape: Purple/almond
skin colour: fair apricot
Height: 4 ft 5 in
Clothes: She wears silky dresses madfe of a material for wealthier elves in her clan. It is called Shadow Silk. It is a turqouise color with darker turqouise swirls all oner it. It also is a halter dress with a diamond incrested in the spot where the two  come down to connect to the dress in the front. The strings look sort of like a 'V'.
Accessories: She wears a purple crystal amulet that is attached to a silver band.
Other: She is very very beautiful. Her name is Fyreheart. ;)
"Drawing is like swimming:
You have to keep going until you get to the finish line, and even then, you need to keep practicing, even if you are at your best."
-ME!

Offline Eva-Memories

• View Profile
    • マイサイト!!

how long is the dress?? feline?

Loove Eva xx  :-*

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile

The front of it ends about at her ankles. The back of it slides across the ground when she walks.

-Can you post in RP please?-
You have to keep going until you get to the finish line, and even then, you need to keep practicing, even if you are at your best."
-ME!

Offline Eva-Memories

• View Profile
    • マイサイト!!

- im posting now -

how big do you want her chest to be?

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile

-Ok. Cool.-

What do you mean?
-ME!

Offline Eva-Memories

• View Profile
    • マイサイト!!

like her B.o.o.b.s and do you want a fringe?

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile

Oh. :P Ok. She is medium sized in that area. Look up Catwoman on google. She is a little bigger than Catwoman in that area but, she is short.
-ME!

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile
-ME!

Offline Eva-Memories

• View Profile
    • マイサイト!!

as in a fringe which is called bangs in America, and you now wear you put "She wears a purple crystal amulet that is attached to a silver band" what do you mean like a hair band or a bracelet?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:19:06 AM by Eva-Memories »

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile

Just like a long pure silver bracelet band. I guess in this case it would be a necklace band. She doesn't have bangs. She has her hair parted to one side of her head. If you look at someone directly, they look like their hair is parted on the left. Fyreheart's parted on the right.If you were standing face to face with her, her hair would look like it was parted on the left side. Please explain to me what you mean by fringe.
-ME!

Offline Eva-Memories

• View Profile
    • マイサイト!!

fringe is the English word for bangs ok?

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:35:04 AM by Eva-Memories »

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile

Oh. Ok. She has no 'fringe' then.
-ME!

Offline Eva-Memories

• View Profile
    • マイサイト!!

kk i'll start drawing tomorrow. ok?

Loove Eva xx  :-*

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile

That is fine with me. ;)
-ME!