View Member List

News: Having trouble posting? If you are under 13, this is probably the reason...

Author Topic: Family Contest (Winners Announced!!)  (Read 10110 times)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

This contest has ended.

Congrats to: RisingBird, nenulili, alleyje, the duck whisperer, jewel, Reeah, and Redpaw14!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 08:53:51 AM by Emerald »
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Finally :) I've had four assets burning a whole in my asset collection for a while now! :P
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

aww yeah, night shadow, prepare for me to reveal some of your past *evil grin*

night shadow: don't you dare!

can't stop your brain-mum night shadow xD

moonfire: could you reveal some of mine? I might tell you some more to help you in fact ;)

ooo, thanks moonfire! ;D
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline febcupcake

• View Profile

This Contest is going to be Interesting, I wonder what all everyone is going to enter?

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

ooo... *rubs hands in glee* ;D ;D Moonfire's one shall be good! I doubt anyone here that is not a member of my sketchfu app (who knows, I doubt anyone here even USES sketchfu but it's still possible haha xD) shall quite understand the twist yet though as I have not explained enough stuff for the epicness to be clear on here... but still, I'll explain eventually.

moonfire: yeah, my parents are pretty cool ;)

me: yuppers! ;D
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline ellieg1a

• View Profile
I'm no greater than just a being on earth, longing for the man I love to swoop me up and carry me away. Far, far from here.

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

my entry with night shadow will be finished tomorrow. assets rule (would be impossible to do the picture without them, cause of the browser time limit on my pc), internet time limits suck (without the 2 hour time limit of internet on my pc I'd have been able to finish today, maybe even yesterday) and my mum is epic :D (without my mum letting me use her PC just the night shadow one would have taken me five days total, as it is I got all three horses done in one day thanks to my mum which means two days off the total time)

I dunno why I'm updating you lot on my progress and ideas, just felt like it haha

edit:

finished the pic earlier :D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:14:37 PM by PonyLove »
The Hiakan Solarsystem.

Offline FairyGirl123

• View Profile

Where? How did you get that? ???

Offline Sepia

• View Profile
An E.A. Veteran once known as ART1217, HopeJoyFaithGrace, Midnight Star, and Black Autumn returns with a new vigor for fun!

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Where? How did you get that? ???

I'm guessing you mean a piece? meaning either via the market or a giveaway or the hoards ;) if you mean not having to use menu chat, just by being over 13, or you can get it via parental permission.

hope that helps :)

(yeah my brain suddenly engaged for once haha)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 02:30:22 PM by PonyLove »
The Hiakan Solarsystem.

Offline keithc83

• View Profile

finally finished my entry heres a clue to the family i did  Do'oh

Offline GoldenUnicorn

• View Profile

just had like 5 different idias for this  ;D
:( We say we don't remeber. But we know we can't forget...

Offline amiti137

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:23:57 PM by Emerald »

Offline Death12905

• View Profile

I have made one and this is my first contest wish me luck  ;D