View Member List

News: Wondering where the treasure pieces are? Try visiting your hoard.

Author Topic: Sekoiya's Specials, Flower's Favorites and Eve's Exclusives  (Read 12454 times)

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Hey everyone!
A long time ago, months before we were moderators, Sekoiya and I had the idea to, once we were moderators, make a topic. And not just any topic. No, it would be a topic were we would give special images a stage and a spotlight to shine in. Images that are original, intricate, amazing, creative, awesome, beautiful, inspiring and especially, those that are all of the above. From all artists of course.

So here is that topic, and here you will find those images. Feel free to express your awe of certain pictures, or of all of them  ;D

Love, Sekoiya and Flower

This is Sekoiya... I'llbe writing in indigo so you know it's me. (I think Flower ought to pick a color too, but that's up to her :P)

Good idea, Sekoiya! I think I'll pick green :)

Before I became I moderator I (EveOfTheTardis, formerly nicnic09) was invited to join in on this thread so here I am, I'll pick blue :D

~Flower's Favorites
The first picture that was picked out (by Flower in this case) is one of Rosemarry's. This beautiful ice-skater is only one of the few you'll find in this EAian's gallery. Rosemarry is quite a new creator here, with only 60 pictures and 14 forumposts, but shows already great talent and promise!

Next: Bullesweet's reindeer! Look at this adorable holiday image, I love how cozy it looks!

This enthralling picture is made by DovepawLove. Inspired by the band Evanescence, it gives a ghostly feel that struck me immediately from the miniature among the latest approved pictures. DovepawLove still has to use menuchat, but from a post every now and then it is clear that one day this EAian will become a very present and active member in our community.

Next image is from another fairly new member: Redgold. An original piece, with a theme that I personally like very much. I am quite enchanted by this pre-revolution French dress, but even more so with the wig. Redgold also has some other very pretty dresses and pictures in her gallery, you should definitely check them out! :)

This picture was made by theCardBoardNinja. Incredible! She also made some awesome bears in the animal makers, that you should totally check out. Not to mention her avatar, which is also pretty awesome.

I thought I'd put something from the traditional makers in. A very pretty underwater castle by Eclipse001.

Too long since I updated this, so here: a lovely giraffe made by Dragongirl18! Isn't it cool? I think there should be more animals made that are not specificly in the maker :)

~Sekoiya's Specials
Here's a few recent pictures I find fetching...

Great job Elysa! I love the lighting and the pose. :)

Do I know this guy, Inny? :D I just love how you made him here, he looks stupendous! ^-^ All those little details must have taken FOREVER... o_o

Look at this! This is brilliant, Lore! :D Definitely going to have to try this...

Simple yet lovely, muffcook ^-^

Haha, Horse Crazy... this made me laugh! ;D

I... Nicnic... THIS... how DID you? :D :D :D Aaaaasdkfjghl... AMAZING. (I think you need a cello in there... but still AMAZING!! ;D)

Sunflowerseed, this is just a spectacularly creative use of the Prehistoric Maker. Wonderful job! :))

AlianaCrow, I LOVE the water. LOVE it. ;D

SpiritofthePack... it's just so CUTE... :))

Adorable and wonderfully detailed fairies, Sepia (you also share a name with a character of mine but that's aside the point. :P)

*Eve's Exclusives:

The first picture picked out by myself (EveOfTheTardis) is this beautiful picture of pink clouds by MoonKitty...

This picturesque image of a horse rider by greyhound...

These detailed RP characters by Sepia...

This awesome dinosaur by Naudia...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 08:07:46 AM by EveOfTheTardis »
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline First Outcast

• View Profile

I think Rosemarry will be happy to find her picture is on here, She is my eldest sister, and she has been enthralled by this website.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

This should be a fun thread to watch :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

have you two found any more images to add to this?
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Working on it, Nicnic :) Personally I like to pick out images of artists that are slightly less known for their talent. Sekoiya for example, would not be one of those. She is famous for her awesome pictures. The lesser known the artist, the better I like to post it, because it gives us a new artist to keep an eye on :) However, finding this images takes a little more effort  :P
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline Harrierborn52

• View Profile

This is definitely a thread to watch! And I agree, Flower, it's good to give some recognition to some lesser-known artists. It's worth the effort :) These pictures you've posted, I probably would never have seen them unless you shared them.
"There is no exquisite beauty... without some strangeness in the proportion." -Edgar Allan Poe

Offline DovepawLove

• View Profile

Awesome! ;D
Vic carrying Kellin♥

Offline DovepawLove

• View Profile

Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
Vic carrying Kellin♥

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

that's really good dovepaw :D *listens to that band and knows EXACTLY which song that was from*
The Hiakan Solarsystem.

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

I agree, the girl in the tree is amazing!
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

YAY NEW PICTURE! Another nice one too. :)
The Hiakan Solarsystem.

Offline Furryfoxwolf

• View Profile

Wow, theese are amazing pics... i'm inspired...