View Member List

News: Wondering where the treasure pieces are? Try visiting your hoard.

Author Topic: Sekoiya's Specials, Flower's Favorites and Eve's Exclusives  (Read 12254 times)

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Hey flowersunshine, please can you tell me what you put before and after your gif in the settings box bit to make it work,  doesn't work for gif and i tried replacing img with gif and it didn't work, please can you help me?
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline SpiritOfThePack

• View Profile

those pics are awesome!!!!!!!!!  :D

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

@Nicnic: did you use pictures that are already online, or pictures straight from your computer? Because if you try to use a picture straight from your computer, it will not work. First you have to upload a picture to the internet.

Once you have done that, or you have chosen a picture that's posted online somewhere already, you have to right click it and find 'copy image url', or something that is very familiar to that.

Then you can paste that found url in a post and put it between {img}{/img}, just replace these { by these [.

If you want to post a gallery image, just press the 'share' button underneath the gallery, and follow the instructions.
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline SpiritOfThePack

• View Profile

@nicnic09: you can sometimes just copy the url of a pic, but if you're talking about an EA pic then i think flower's directions are best  ;)

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

@Spirit: that's what I told her ;)
find 'copy image url'

Oh, btw Nicnic, if you cant find the URL by right clicking, click right on the image and go to 'open image in a new tab' (or window, for that matter) and just copy the url in the adressbar there :)
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline zodiac-tiger

• View Profile

When I saw the music instruments... Just... HOW?!?!? I CAN'T COMPREHEND IT!!!  :o
I was really active one this site a couple of years ago. Some of you may remember me (don't be afraid to hmu on tumblr or Discord @hostilepopcorn/HostilePopcorn#7323)

Offline SpiritOfThePack

• View Profile

I hope you find more pics to put here :)

Offline Annakova

• View Profile

Oh my, thank you Sekoiya! I never thought my image would be featured here!! ^-^
Hello! I'm an aspiring self-taught digital artist. I read a few tutorials now and then... that doesn't count, does it? :P

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Thanks for the help and...
Thank you thank you thank you for showing one of my pictures!
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline thata

• View Profile

wooow. everyone is so good in this place! some of them im looking at and thinking 'how the heck did they create that effect?'. stunning job all round chaps!
a choimeád suas an dea-obair!
(^ keep up the good work :P)
“There is no secret so close as that between a rider and her horse”
"there is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man" - Winston Churchill.

Offline Furryfoxwolf

• View Profile

'how the heck did they create that effect?'.

Rhym! <D

... and then u speak irish? XD

Offline thata

• View Profile

hehe yeah  ;D. good 'ol granny :P.  like your gallery furryfoxwolf. added to mah buddy list :P not that it means much yet but hey.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 12:46:11 PM by thata »
"there is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man" - Winston Churchill.

Offline thata

• View Profile