Author Topic: Sekoiya's Specials, Flower's Favorites and Eve's Exclusives  (Read 11963 times)

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Hey, ever heard of the user "pinkhaze"? I noticed one of their pictures up in the recently approved bar at the top today. Their horses are AMAZING! I'll just link to their gallery rather than spamming with images, but I promise you the pictures are stunning.
pinkhaze's gallery

(Just correcting a typo!)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:03:21 PM by UnicornCrazy »
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

What the-- I clicked on the link and your whole message dissappeared '-'

Troll phone -.-
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

I just started Eve's Exclusives on page one of this thread  ;)
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

I love the pictures you picked out! ^_^
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline PandoraTheDragon

• View Profile

^^^^
Me too! I really like Sepia's humans.
active since 6/23/2013
DEVIANTART

Offline iloveanimals200210

• View Profile

you guys there are lots of new ppl that have joined and look around for them! (including me i joined 4 weeks ago)
"Creativity can never hurt nor kill" "A little kindness and creativity can change the world!"

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Flower left EA months and months ago and Sekky isn't on here so much so I don't think she's actively working on this specific thread anymore, but I will keep an eye out for pictures when I can and post them if I remember.
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--