View Member List

News: Having trouble posting? If you are under 13, this is probably the reason...

Author Topic: Mythical Monsters Contest (Winners Announced!!)  (Read 18239 times)

Offline Anna1110...:)

• View Profile

Oh thanks Em I must have over looked the waiting for approval thing ha silly me! ;D ::)
TheWhaleIsEverywhere

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Sachria

• View Profile

Oh, sounds pretty nice. I entered a three-headed reptile-thingy. I'm not very confident tho, because I didn't have enough pieces to put together a background.
Piercing Eyes, Heart Cold As Ice

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

I really need to finish my two pictures xD
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Yes you should, I plan to end this one as soon as I can find a couple hours of free time :p

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

I *just* finished one of my pictures... hope me being late won't be too much of a problem xD. *spent time I would otherwise have spent playing a game, finishing that picture* hopefully I can finish the other one tomorrow? then work on my NS picture for the next contest... rofl
The Hiakan Solarsystem.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I always keep allowing pics in until voting is actually done, though it might miss on a few votes :)

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile
The Hiakan Solarsystem.

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

I found this contest wonderful . Congratulations, Em, for the choice of theme and before I know who will be the winners (I've already voted  ;) )  I want congratulate to everyone because there are really amazing entries :D

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:31:50 AM by Adoratia »

Offline GuesssWho

• View Profile

I'm glad to see that the less famous myths are not entirely forgotten :D Ammut, for example.

Offline SpiritOfThePack

• View Profile

Ooh who did that nice pic of the girl with the roses? Is that supposed to be Demeter?

Offline Iron Girl

• View Profile

I'm glad to see that the less famous myths are not entirely forgotten :D Ammut, for example.

yeah, I want to know who did that one so I can see what else they have made with the Magic makers.I'm in to Egyptian,Roman, and greek myths and my entry was based in mythology and insipered by Harry Potter. :-[
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.  ~Winston Churchill

Offline grey wolf

• View Profile

I've voted! (alot to be exact!)  ;)
Yayah! I helped!  :P ::)
*Poke* Guess what?!

~~~~~-----MUSE ARE AWESOME------~~~~~

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com