Author Topic: Mythical Monsters Contest (Winners Announced!!)  (Read 16772 times)

Offline Iron Girl

• View Profile
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.  ~Winston Churchill

Offline DreamerMyuji

• View Profile

@DreamerMyuji: It's Anubis!

indeed it is ^ -^ I saw there was only one anubis so I thought, why not make a second? Xp
EVERYONE WHO HAS ADOPTS FROM ME IN CANDIED EARTH DRAGONS AND HALLOWEEN EGGS MUST NAME THEIR ADOPTS AND MORE EGGS MUST BE CLAIMED OR POSTS WILL BE SHUT DOWN
http://www.emeraldactivities.com/index.php?action=post;topic=14329.15;num_replies=19

Offline Iron Girl

• View Profile

@DreamerMyuji: It's Anubis!

indeed it is ^ -^ I saw there was only one anubis so I thought, why not make a second? Xp

He's one of my favorites from Egyptian Mythology!
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.  ~Winston Churchill

Offline DreamerMyuji

• View Profile

yuss me too hes very...beautiful... XD and majestic n' stoof :B
EVERYONE WHO HAS ADOPTS FROM ME IN CANDIED EARTH DRAGONS AND HALLOWEEN EGGS MUST NAME THEIR ADOPTS AND MORE EGGS MUST BE CLAIMED OR POSTS WILL BE SHUT DOWN
http://www.emeraldactivities.com/index.php?action=post;topic=14329.15;num_replies=19

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Can you find and vote your pictures too or only others can vote yours?
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline DreamerMyuji

• View Profile

did my anubis ever got into the contest~? o 3o I know im late but im thinking of making some things cuz I see a few new creations in the contest :3

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Sorry, I don't know if Anubis got in or not... I have been really really behind with the contests and most people did their voting quite a while ago :(

(You can check by seeing if it has the contest ribbon on it in your gallery.)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Congrats to: Nabesima, First Outcast, Adoratia, Sophie0291, Elysa, and zodiac-tiger!
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Anna1110...:)

• View Profile

Great job, Nabesima, First Outcast, Adoratia, Sophie0291, Elysa, and zodiac-tiger! And everyone else done great to!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
TheWhaleIsEverywhere

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.