View Member List

News: Need ideas? Visit our YouTube channel to watch tutorials and "Speed" Magic Maker demos!

Author Topic: New Stuffs  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Hialith

• View Profile

I "sew" love the new dress up hoard pieces.

(Sorry for the pun.  I couldn't resist. ;D )

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, there are still more coming but I seem to have broken the pieces somehow. When I figure that out the next set will go up ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Anna1110...:)

• View Profile

Ha ha, that pun!
I really like the new stuff, Em.  ;D I got on and was like, who messaged me? So I saw the thing and it was like, Novice Four new pieces. So I'm like, what? Where did that come from? And then saw it was for dressups. I was just staring at the screen in disbelief for a second. But, all in all I guess I'm just trying to say thank you, Em!
TheWhaleIsEverywhere

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I added the Mutato treasures today, there are still more coming too. Provided I can get them done ;)

Offline Hialith

• View Profile

Just looked at the mutato pieces (the ones I have anyway)!  Should all these hoard updates fix the Jack of All Trades 25 in Each Maker hoard piece?  It didn't pop up yet, and it's another super cool one.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Hi :)

It should be fixed for the Magic Makers, but still broken for the Colouring Books because I haven't uploaded those treasures yet...

But when we just checked your account and for some reason it gave you the catman badge when the database says you only have 24 approved images in that maker. We think that the system got confused during an update we did a while ago. Anyway, if you just do one extra image in that maker it should fix it.

To anyone else having a similar problem, please let us know so we can check your accounts ;)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Also, I love your Monopoly image :p

Offline Hialith

• View Profile

Okay, I'll do that. 

And thanks.  Monopoly is one of my favorite game.  If it hasn't been made into a carpet yet, it should be.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I use to play Monopoly quite a bit, and I still like it :)

Now we have so many board games though, that we don't play it much. We play Munchkin, Catan, Ticket to Rider, Carcassonne, Tsuro, etc.. There wasn't so much to choose from before ;)

Offline Hialith

• View Profile

I think I'd like Catan, but it's hard for me to convince the people I usually play with to try new things.  We stick with the classics--Monopoly, Clue, Scrabble, etc.

The hoard seems to have sorted itself out too.   :D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Ya, our friends play the new games but sometimes new people we meet or our families don't know about the newer ones. Tsuro is the game I recommend most to people. It is amazing, the pieces are beautiful, learning to play takes 2 minutes, you can have 2-8 players, the game is quick, and our daughter could play by the time she was five but it is still just as fun at my age ;)

I actually bought it for my parents because I really think almost anyone who likes game will enjoy it :)