View Member List

News: Need ideas? Visit our YouTube channel to watch tutorials and "Speed" Magic Maker demos!

Author Topic: Beeps!  (Read 1154 times)

Offline CelticSwordswoman

• View Profile

Er, hi.
I'm just wondering, why certain buttons in the makers (Delete piece, duplicate piece, ETC) need to beep when you click on them? Is there a reason, or may I suggest an option button to turn it on and off?
Get Down with the Sickness

Offline Ro

• View Profile

I agree, I mean, they are cool, but it would be nice if we could turn them off and on when we like.

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

I'd definitely like a way to mute it. It's distracting when I'm trying to listen to music and fiddling with separate sound settings for different programs the entire time is a royal pain. X.x
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Hmm, yes it would be good to be able to mute the beeping. In some browsers there may be a way to mute the internet separately from the rest of your pc but it would be a lot of work to keep doing that just for when on this site.
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--