View Member List

News: Need emeralds? This page has some suggestions on how you can earn them.

Author Topic: New pack idea  (Read 3752 times)

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Maybe there should be a weapons pack?
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline Moth

• View Profile

I support this idea! ;D

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Emerald has until now specifically no weapon pack, in order not to encourage too violent images.
The trick to get weapons is to get hoards. (Take a look at the hoards of Bullesweet, Emerald, or me to get a sneakpeek.) In the hoards there is a bow and arrows, a variety of swords and daggers and some nice pieces of armour, and I think a couple of axes and mattocks! If you unlock those, you won't need a weaponspack for a while ;)
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Which hoard is it? The doll maker?
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Many makers have weapons, as I said, take a look at the hoards of others to figure out which ones have which :)
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline PandoraTheDragon

• View Profile

I know how to make a bow and arrow out of the basic shapes and feathers from the wizard pack. You just gotta use your imagination.
(whew, that took a while to do!)
active since 6/23/2013
DEVIANTART

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Lol, Pan, use this generator instead: http://tektek.org/color/

And now you can type in RaInBoW!1!

Enjoy :D

Oh, and now back on topic:

@Flower

Okay, I'll look around the makers. Thanks!~

Offline Olive the Dragon

• View Profile

Just popping in to say raINBOWS ALSOOOO!

Also I've found the jewelry pack is pretty good. All you need to do is experiment.

hey i don't go on here that much anymore
ea discord: https://discord.gg/WNG4rk3

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

I tried looking in jewelry packs, but couldn't find right pieces to make a dagger. Well, I guess I'll have to unlock more hoard pieces.

EDIT: Rainbow line!!!

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:29:54 AM by Sophie0291 »

Offline Anna1110...:)

• View Profile

Rainbows OH MY GALLIFREY IT'S RAINBOWS!!

Oh and I think having a weapons pack would be epic sauce. I attempted making a pistol out of stencils, I failed.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 05:53:33 PM by Anna1110...:) »
TheWhaleIsEverywhere

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

Making detailed weapons out of stencils would take forever.

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Yeah, and sophie would know, she's like, an expert at stencil art! :D oh and I rainbows

Offline bulle_sweet

• View Profile

i once made some different kind of swords, using the pyramid from the perspective shapes pack if you make it thin and cut off the bottom it makes a nice blade shape and then you can just edit how long you want it to make a sword or a dagger ;) but if you want the dagger hoard pieces there are three, one in catman, one in lord and one in the male fashion doll :D
My Dream is my Goal
My Fantasy is my World
My Reality is Nonexistent

Offline Ro

• View Profile

IMAGINATION IS POWERFUL!

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

@bulle

I should try that trick ;)