View Member List

News: Need ideas? Visit our YouTube channel to watch tutorials and "Speed" Magic Maker demos!

Author Topic: gradient patterns  (Read 828 times)

Offline DreamerMyuji

• View Profile

I think it'd be SUUUUUUUPER handy to have gradient patterns! dont know what gradient is? if you look at the tropical back drops "Sky I" and "Sky III" thats a form of gradient  ;D I wanted to make this as a suggestion cuz gradient would look just fab.u.LOUS for hair styles for a gentle tint and also for dragon wings and not to mention a easy fix to horse legs!
(man Myuji you are Einstein lately despite your inactivity on EA)
Xp
heres a photoshopped examples of what the applied textures would look like on these models but the hair example didint come out so well . _.
EVERYONE WHO HAS ADOPTS FROM ME IN CANDIED EARTH DRAGONS AND HALLOWEEN EGGS MUST NAME THEIR ADOPTS AND MORE EGGS MUST BE CLAIMED OR POSTS WILL BE SHUT DOWN
http://www.emeraldactivities.com/index.php?action=post;topic=14329.15;num_replies=19

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Hmm, I can think of a way this effect can already sort of be done already with a bit of skill and fiddling in the makers. But yes, this would be helpful!
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline BrownieKat

• View Profile

This is a great idea! No more messing with stencils :D
The chance of getting a male dragon on Dragon Cave is 85%. I am lacking female dragons there...