View Member List

News: Having trouble posting? If you are under 13, this is probably the reason...

Author Topic: Stencils not in the middle  (Read 3561 times)

Offline bulle_sweet

• View Profile

i'm working on some new things and needed stecils to cover up some things when i saw that a lot of the stencils aren't in the middle of the manipulating square, you know where you can make pieces larger or smaller and stuff. Instead they're in a corner or in the bottom.  :o
My Dream is my Goal
My Fantasy is my World
My Reality is Nonexistent

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

That is a sad story, because it is super hard to fix... I will add it to my bug list :(
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline bulle_sweet

• View Profile

thanks emerald, it's sad you guys have to fix everthing by yourselves i wish there was something i could do to help  :-\
My Dream is my Goal
My Fantasy is my World

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I would have already let other people at least make new makers and stuff so the site had more content... but you need to be a solid artist, really know flash (+ own a legit copy), understand action script (so you can look for bugs in your file), and have a crazy amount of spare time you don't mind giving up for free. Haven't really met anyone like that :p

Offline bulle_sweet

• View Profile

Can say i have either, maybe one day  :)
My Dream is my Goal
My Fantasy is my World

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, even among the people that I know that actually work in the game industry, not many of the artists would have an easy time doing it without a fair bit of help :)

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

I have a crazy amount of free time but not the software or the mental strength to keep it all up; I have head problems that make me stressed quickly and therefore I flick between tasks a lot to stop myself getting stressed out with a difficult or time consuming activity, so for example while moderating I have another tab open to do stuff on in between reading/approving posts, but I am very proud of myself for how much moderating I've managed to get done since starting, and I'm determined to get us mods on EA caught up with posts :)
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline Ro

• View Profile

It's been fabulous having you as a mod so far, Eve! You do it so quickly, and I'm sure we're going to get caught up way sooner with you around!

I wish I were old enough... I have so much spare time!

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

I'm trying to slowly get us up to date with the 3 badly behind sections while also trying to keep up with the rest of the forum. It's actually quite fun to be honest, there's only one section that is taking FOREVER and I'm getting through it slowly.

Emerald: where did raev go? picture approval has stopped? is she ok?
also... where did flower and sekky go?
and where did all the users go? the forum has nearly turned into a ghost town
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:39:40 AM by EveOfTheTardis »

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Well, except Olive, Leah, Pan, Sophie, Swordswoman, me, and occasionally a few others having a constant party!!!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:29:03 PM by rottenegg »

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

yeah I noticed :)

I'm glad theres a few of us still here

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

I'm still around here. Lurking. :3 I just haven't had much to say recently...

Emerald... I can't really help with the coding. BUT one of my very possible jobs in the future is being a professional artist. I am willing to supply art and ideas for free to help you construct the makers if you so desire.

I will also apply to become a moderator the moment I'm old enough. That's 2-3 years yet, but, assuming I still have the time and this website is still good and active (which I'm sure it will be!), I promise I will apply to be a mod. I am learning how to handle my emotions and talk with tact, am hope I will be able to do the job well. After all, if I can learn to keep a proper rein on my emotions and correctly translate my thoughts into words in a tactful manner that makes proper use of the intelligence I know is hidden away in my brain behind my awkwardness... I should be pretty suited to the job. ^_^ (Taking an analytical unbiased view of what I'm capable of with a bit of self-control and confidence versus what seems to make a good moderator.)
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Ro

• View Profile

You'll be a great mod, I know it!  :)

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Hopefully I will... But it is known for me to utterly snap sometimes. Sometimes for little reason. If I'm tense or something there's a risk that some stupid little thing will happen (Usually if someone seems to not be listening to me. Actually if someone really seems like they're ignoring me that on it's own can cause this) and I'll just loose it. And when I get angry my temper tends to be quite violent and destructive. D:

I don't think I've snapped on here yet... But if I intend to become a mod I'm going to need to be able to stop myself freaking out. (I do actually suspect my freaking out is at least in part to do with my dodgy confidence... certainly the fact that feeling ignored can trigger me to flip would suggest so. So perhaps I just need to get together some proper confidence?)
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

It seems like perhaps you're feeling insecure about the image you project / the way people view you, the way to stop that insecurity is to feel confident enough with who you are that you don't feel you need the approval (even as much as simple recognition) from others. You just need to accept yourself the way you are, and don't try to be different just because others want you to be, then you won't snap when people ignore you, it worked for me :)