View Member List

News: Need ideas? Visit our YouTube channel to watch tutorials and "Speed" Magic Maker demos!

Author Topic: Hello?  (Read 1740 times)

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

Not quite, there's at least 10 active members and several members keeping an eye but not regularly posting, and there's me; the last moderator to rule them all (haha just a little lord of the rings joke)
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

No she's not gone, she pops by occasionally, and I can summon her when necessary
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline hely2000

• View Profile

whats wrong with  me i imagined a girl in a hood reading some latin things and emerald popping out of the oven

help

new people have died lol

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

That's hilarious Hely. xD Maker it! You gotta maker that. If you dunno how to maker that I'm going to.
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline hely2000

• View Profile

you know what im gonna try  8)
probably i'll do a mess but whatever
you are free to do it anyway , you surely are more experienced that me with the fashion maker for the girl
i basically do only dragons ops
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:07:15 PM by hely2000 »

new people have died lol

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Lol alright, when I'm bored and have properly working internet I'll try too. The oven is gonna look weird as all heck though! xD
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

The site is not dead, but it is very very slow.... mostly because the VR stuff we are doing has taken all my time. But images are still being modded, and I still intend to eventually put up some new stuff. I am hoping we can make it so that mods other than me can restart contests too, it just isn't possible yet and Boo doesn't have the time to look at it ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline GuesssWho

• View Profile

It would be nice if you posted some of the work in progress somewhere, so we could see how far along you are. Maybe on DeviantArt?