View Member List

News: New Contests! Fall Season Contest and Costume Design Challenge!

Author Topic: somethings i have problems with  (Read 59 times)

Offline Azomix44

• View Profile

once i tried the dressing maker, but the first problem for me was the placing of the pieces... i just wonder if i could transform the shapes like in the normal makers, you know...

also, the quadrilateral forming.... once i posted it somewhere but in fact, i didn't notice how to make a new topic so it's just 'lost' in the form of a comment... anyway, there are only the parallelogrammic forming and the resizing, but it would be much easier to be able to make quadrilaterals from a square-shape you know... without it, it's possible only by using triangles and outline-less stencils, but it still has no 'pattern' as a window... and i need it to make a city view from above too :DD

also, the patterns  are sometimes too big, and it would be way better if these could be made to be small as well as big... as the scheme clones and it could fill the shapes just noticed that it is on the list

lastly, the patterns on the circles (if i remember on the outline-less one... but idk if on the big or the small) are sometimes out of the shape. if i add a pattern then half of it will go out of the circle, and the other side of it will stay empty...

i think that's all... maybe i'll post new ideas later
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:31:19 AM by Azomix44 »
Aa-ɑ -a Bb-b Cc-ts Єє-tʃ Єıєı-tɕ Dd-d Dıdı-ɟ Ee-ε -e Ff-f Gg-g Gıgı-gʲ Hh-h Θθ-θ Ii-i Її-ɨ Jj-dz Ээ-dʒ Эıэı-dʝ Kk-k Kıkı-kʲ Ll-l Mm-m Nn-r Γr-ŋ Oo-o - Pp-p Qq-x Rʀ-n Rıʀı-ɲ Σε-s Ss-ʃ Sısı-ɕ Tt-t Tıtı-c Uu-u -y Vv-v Ww-β Xx-ks Yy-j Zz-z Ʒʒ-ʒ Ʒıʒı-ʝ

Offline Azomix44

• View Profile

will it be possible sometimes to be able to make folders for the pictures? :DD it'd be very nice to separate the different themes from each other... i know it may be harder to make than i think, but please :DD how fun would it be
Aa-ɑ -a Bb-b Cc-ts Єє-tʃ Єıєı-tɕ Dd-d Dıdı-ɟ Ee-ε -e Ff-f Gg-g Gıgı-gʲ Hh-h Θθ-θ Ii-i Її-ɨ Jj-dz Ээ-dʒ Эıэı-dʝ Kk-k Kıkı-kʲ Ll-l Mm-m Nn-r Γr-ŋ Oo-o - Pp-p Qq-x Rʀ-n Rıʀı-ɲ Σε-s Ss-ʃ Sısı-ɕ Tt-t Tıtı-c Uu-u -y Vv-v Ww-β Xx-ks Yy-j Zz-z Ʒʒ-ʒ Ʒıʒı-ʝ

Offline Azomix44

• View Profile

the regular square shape's filling isn't correct. sometimes the left side has no colour, and is transparent, but only on some lines of pixels

oh, and special letters... we can post them here on the forum, but they are not allowed on the pictures... neither the title nor the description... for me, these could be more important; Її Єє Θθ Ʒʒ Γ Σ ʀ ε ı (and maybe the ő ű)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:40:20 AM by Azomix44 »