Author Topic: I miss y'all!  (Read 106 times)

Offline Ro

• View Profile

How is everyone? I miss this little community. I was so young when I started here, and you guys embraced me and encouraged me with everything I did! A lot has happened since I was active here. I came out as trans about a year ago and am working on transitioning. (My pronouns are he/him. c: ) I've grown a lot and learned a lot. I have been hecka stressed about school. and I'm like, old now. But anyway, thought I'd just let you all know I'm alive and thinking of you wonderful people. -Ro

Offline Booradley

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website

Hi Ro! So glad to see people continue to drop in and say hello :D

I'm happy that our site has been a safe and friendly place for you, that's exactly the kind of community we want to exist here.

We're working on new stuff bit by bit. No timelines on what's coming next yet, but we will do our best to always keep this corner of the internet available and welcoming.

- Boo

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Best of luck with everything!!  ;D I hope more creative young people have the opportunity to be inspired here in the future- maybe once the flash issue is resolved.  :P I know from time to time I will remember you and Em and all the friends I made and my heart will feel all fuzzy <3 <3 Thank you