Advertisment

Author Topic: Whats ur fav song?  (Read 1071 times)

OasisDragon

Mines Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

*sings*time is oooOver a candle is lit i see through her....blow it out and save all her ashes for me *stops singing*
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:55:35 AM by OasisDragon »

sara

PARELLIER (it gos like this ,well im not paerllaz but i seem to be struk by you,) COOLIO

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

We saw Finger Eleven in concert a while back, they did "Paralyzer" with a cover of "Another Brick in the Wall" and "Word Up" at the end. It was pretty good :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I'm not sure I really have a favorite song though, I like lots and lots of songs :)

Some random ones I like (lots of these are really old, so you might not have heard of them lol):
Both Sides Now, Fever, Sway (there version from Dark City), Manic Monday, We Didn't Start the Fire, Cats in the Cradle, Space Odity, Hungry Eyes, Hotel California, Sweet Dreams, Play that Funky Music White Boy, Crimson and Clover, Unchained Melody, I Rock and Roll, Jack and Diane, I'm Too Sexy, Taited Love, The Joker, He ain't Heavy He's my Brother, Drops of Jupitor, One is the Lonliest Number, Butterfly, Sunshine in a Bag, Happiness Inc, Flag Pole Sitta, I'm not your average girl, Under the bridge, Nobody's Hero, Kiss from a Rose, Bullet with Butterfly Wings, She's so Hight above me, Waterfalls, Unpretty, BYOB, Alive, Brian Willson, If I had $1000000, Piano Man, She's Always a Woman, Has Been, River Below, The Unforgiven, Monster Mash, Pepper, You're so Vain, Its Bitsy Spider (from Eight Legged Freaks), I'm Afraid of Americans, My Imortal, Paralyzer, Fire Coming out of a Monkey's Head, You were meant for me, Leaving on a Jet Plain, Plateau, Paint it Black, Thank You (the one by Dido), etc...............

I could go on for about eighty five years I think. I love sooo many songs by so many bands :)

Offline Ramoth

• View Profile
    • SilverMoon Lake!

woah :o what happened to emerald :P

"...i-iii, want to thank yo-" sorry i like thank you by dido also :D

OasisDragon

i have BYOB on my iPod!!!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

OasisDragon

i have HEAPS of old songs on my iPod

Offline Ramoth

• View Profile
    • SilverMoon Lake!

olo :P
 I like Hot 'n Cold by Katy Perry :P your hot then your cold, your yes then your no, your in th- OH MAKE UP UR MIND! :P
 (and not the kids-bop or wateva its called version >:()

chubaca

uhh...*stares at everyone*....ok then.

chubaca

*Stares at OasisDragon* ......

OasisDragon

Offline 12345678910

• View Profile
    • magistream
Beware...i'm EVIL