View Member List

News: Having trouble posting? If you are under 13, this is probably the reason...

Author Topic: Emerald Activities Update to V4 - Known Bugs  (Read 6478 times)

Offline NeonDragon

• View Profile

Holy cabbages never mind!
I can post topics again W00T! Thank you Em (again) and be sure to thank Boo lots too! (again)!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline queenfinn

• View Profile

Everything i bought for modern makers is missing except the basic shapes i bought. none of the treasures i won were there either.  :( i had gone onto one of the makers to see the treasures i won, because on my hoard it doesnt show i won them, even though i had. i thought it might have just been that maker, but then i tried the fashion maker too, and nothing i had bought was showing up... :( plz fix this!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Ya, we know about that bug, lots and lots of people are having it. I'm trying to make it happen to me so that we can figure out what is causing it. What browser do you use? (Internet Explorer or Firefox?)

The pieces seem to reappear again eventually, so keep checking and we will continue trying to figure this out.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Yep, and now so is the contest viewer ;)

Offline grey wolf

• View Profile

Thanks so much! LOL. :D :D
*Poke* Guess what?!

~~~~~-----MUSE ARE AWESOME------~~~~~

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

Hi, Em and Boo! Merry Christmas :D!

I have two problems. When I want to log an error message appears, something about setting cookies. I can't connect, but if I enter later or the next day show up as connected, but not when I try. So now I'm always conected because is very uncomfortable  I can't connected in the moment when I want.

And the other problem is that I started a post on "Show of your creations" titled "Zodiac signs" that has more answers that I can't see if I enter how guest. I have two page of replies  but the second page appears like the first, not the answers that exist in reality, nor appear in the list generally total replies. Appear only six, and the replies are more. I've watched other post and doesn't happen. Why happen this?

Thanks.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Hi Adoratia!

Many users are having the "cookie" error message. Boo is trying to figure out what is causing it. We will post and let everyone know when we figure that one out ;)

The other problem is caused by me being behind on moderating messages. Guests (and underage users) can't see posts until a moderator has approved them. I am very far behind on moderation at the moment. I will try to get it caught up as fast as I can.

Hope that helps ;)

Offline Adoratia

• View Profile

Thanks, Em :)! I stay quiet. I always think are problems in my computer and I have no idea how to solve them  ???.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, well the first one is definitely a problem/bug... we just haven't managed to figure it out. It is always best to report bugs, since sometimes we really have no idea that something is wrong ;)