Author Topic: Help!  (Read 2189 times)

DraconianFemale3

When I go on any of the makers, the asset mode, avatar mode, delete, duplicate, and the other button beside the asset mode and avatar mode won't work! Help!

Offline Booradley

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website

What operating system are you using? (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux, etc...)

What browser do you use? (Internet explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Netscape, etc...)

What version of Flash Player are you running? (Right click on the maker and choose "About Flash Player")

Any other version numbers or information would help out a lot in getting this fixed :) If you don't know how to get this information your parents or friends may be able to help.

DraconianFemale3

Uhm...well this is a Compaq? I am using the Interenet Explorer...

DraconianFemale3

Adobe Flash Player 9. Besides this strange glitch, the makers are very fun. :D

Offline Booradley

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website

Could you click "Help" -> "About Internet Explorer" on your menu bar and write back with any version numbers there please?

DraconianFemale3

Offline Booradley

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website

Ok, that looks like your Flash player version number. Do you know if you have Internet Explorer 8, 7 or 6?

DraconianFemale3

No, it just says Internet Explorer. Wait...Windows 6?

DraconianFemale3

Help?!

Offline Booradley

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website

Do you have a "Help" option at the top of your browser? I know sometimes the main toolbar is hidden.

If you do, could you click it and go to "About Internet Explorer" a window should appear with a version number that you can write down.

DraconianFemale3

8.0.6001.18904. Windows 8.

DraconianFemale3

Help.... :'(

Offline Booradley

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website

Perfect, I'll continue looking into the problem. Hopefully I can find a solution soon :)

DraconianFemale3

Thx, Booradley!  :D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I'm cleaning up/ checking on old bug reports and such. Did you get this figured out?
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier