View Member List

News: If you are under 13, your parents need to sign  this form before you can post in the forum.

Author Topic: HELP  (Read 3584 times)

sno

on the "lady maker" and up it wont save HELP EM

alicornqueen123

oh!ill try it.

sno

o HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I will look into it as soon as I'm done dinner. If this ever happens (with anything) use the key on your keyboard that says "Print Screen", then open MS Paint or another art program and hit paste. It will paste a copy of your screen into the paint program so you can save your creation ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

alicornqueen123

my key doesnt work,but i can save mine just fine!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Mine seemed to work too sno, I'm not sure whats going on.... Have you enabled popups from our site? We don't have ads or anthing nasty like that, but our save needs them.

alicornqueen123

this is a great place that has no major flaws!hint on major.theres some minor....i only got one win on hang man...

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

LOL.... i think i have won that dinosaur hangman like 3 times out of 20. Its has pretty much every dinosaur name in it, including tons we have never heard of, so its pretty hard. But we plan to put up an easier verion in the near future with simpler words :P

alicornqueen123

one outta 13! :-[ ;)

sno

when i use popups or not is STILL doesn't work :'( but I'll try again

P.S. about how long does it take to be in my personle gallary ???

alicornqueen123

when she approves it.

OasisDragon

I will look into it as soon as I'm done dinner. If this ever happens (with anything) use the key on your keyboard that says "Print Screen", then open MS Paint or another art program and hit paste. It will paste a copy of your screen into the paint program so you can save your creation ;)

dat gives ma an idea...i might try it

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, ya... images don't show up until i moderate them. Sorry about that, but a lot of people abuse the image upload thing and make stuff that shouldn't be up on a site like this.

It takes anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks (if I am out of town or my computer is broken).

K. Drag

is ok,i wanted to make an avvie 4 dragonadopters :)

alicornqueen123

oh!now ur being nice!she's been bragging,yelling at me but its even worse 4 my dragon!SHE SENT A DEATH THREAT TO ME IN A FORUM HERE SAYING SHE WANTS GAWAIN TO DIE!!!!!!!CAN U DO ANYTHING?!!!!!!I MIGHT FAIL THE TAKS CUZ OF THIS.