View Member List

News: Having trouble posting? If you are under 13, this is probably the reason...

Author Topic: avies  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Ramoth

• View Profile
    • SilverMoon Lake!

i used to have a avie from the fairy maker, and the colors were all weird, it's like that on all of the fairy avies... it's weird! ??? can you fix that some how?
This site was the closest I got to becoming a furry
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Been around this site longer than I remember... 2008 or earlier

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Ya, we have seen that a few times. Unfortunatly it is caused by the saving process we are using. The less colours in the image, the worse it is for some reason. It will be fixed when we convert all the makers over to the new format, but it will still be like that for a while yet. (You might want to just use screen shots when it acts funny, for now at least.)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Ramoth

• View Profile
    • SilverMoon Lake!

coolio! i was just curious ;)
This site was the closest I got to becoming a furry
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Been around this site longer than I remember... 2008 or earlier

alicornqueen123

i want a avvie like that wif dose mest up colors!!!it looks awshumness-erdoodlesz

fenrir_warrior

i used to have a avie from the fairy maker, and the colors were all weird, it's like that on all of the fairy avies... it's weird! ??? can you fix that some how?

the same happened w/ me! the skin disappeared

Offline sun_wukong

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

the same happened w/ me! the skin disappeared

same person :D ;)

chubaca

That happend to me too! I my clothes turned out purple instead of brown. IT LOOKS COOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!