View Member List

News: If you are under 13, your parents need to sign  this form before you can post in the forum.

Author Topic: Paper Doll Challenge/Contest (Winners Annoucned!!!)  (Read 4892 times)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Once week left, any more entries?

The winner will get to pick a whole pack of your choice (or save the prize for a new pack if you would prefer).

Best of luck! :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Angel of Vengeance

Oh no.....I didn't know it had to be usable! I made a Paper Doll Maker,not a printable thing! Grr!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, judging isn't until late tonight... if you are quick you may still have time ;)

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Angel of Vengeance

Couldn't mine be made into a fun little maker on another website? :P
Or possibly here later on,when you have time...?

Aria The Ultimate dragon

so this contest is still going on? if it is im going to enter a doll for my character Aria(this profile was made as a tribute to my character Aria thats why I make so many images about her!)

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

Do you like my entry? I love your work.
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Aria The Ultimate dragon

I really like kelda101's entry masquerade ball entry for the paper doll contest! :D it looks great!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Gah, I'm sorry I didn't check these for so long! All of the entries look great, but the judging got delayed when we ran out of time that night. The entries are being judged right now and the winner will be up soon!

Aria The Ultimate dragon: It was still accepting entries... I hope you got yours in. If not, their will be a Dress Up Maker extreme challenge coming up soon. They are very similar to do, lol ;)

Angel of Vengeance: Doing this challenge inspired us to finish off the Dress Up Maker so that you guys could do things like that. We give you the actual flash files for your Dress Up Games, so you can share them on any website that you would like to :)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Congrats to our first place winners:

Thea-Mesa-Lypi - Very original concept, neatly done and with wonderful piece use. Which piece pack would you like as your prize?

loreinbook - Very clever, and the fact you created your own animal (that isn't actually in the animal maker) was well done. Which piece pack would you like as your prize?

Congrats to the runners up:

Adoratia - Very detailed, colourful, and beautifully varied outfits. And several pages give lots of choice.

kelda101 - All of the pages are beautiful, and the undergarments and detailed umbrella are wonderful touches.

PonyLove - The colours are unusual and you have some very creative use of features. A very unique doll!

hayzlenut5299 - Very cute, and the fact you put a slit in the doll so that wings could be changed is great!

To all the other entrants:

Very nice work! Our judge had an insanely hard time with choosing winners on this one. The half animal creatures, the super detailed outfits, multiple pages, and original concepts. We would love to see some of these recreated as Dress Up Games... they would be so fun to play with!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Yep, its Thea-Mesa-Lypi here..and since making another picture would be too long.. I decided I'd post 8D Could I have the advanced backdrops packs, please? :3

Yes, they will be awarded later tonight ;)

loreinbook

......How do I do these things........O_o.......

Mine isn't anything compared to some of these other ones...

Could I please have the Backdrops (Advanced)?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, yes... Boo will add them to your account when he gets home tonight, it will be very late though ;)