Author Topic: Masked Ball Contest (Winners Announced!!!)  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

If you have any more entries, get them in quick! I'm starting the new contest very soon...

Your entry is fine Dewdrop :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Dewdrop

• View Profile

Thanks Emerald. I was a bit worried. Again this was really fun, thanks for the idea! :D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Offline grey wolf

• View Profile

ooooooo, I wonder who wins....
*Poke* Guess what?!

~~~~~-----MUSE ARE AWESOME------~~~~~

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Really to bad that I joined the site to late to join the contest... I would've made Romeo and Julliette, since they met at a masked ball... ::)
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I love masks in a way that is a bit crazy. Have no doubt, there will be more masked/costumed contests ;)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Congrats to: daughterofthemoon, muffcook, DittyKitty, and kelda101!

Offline Hydrophyte

• View Profile

Congrats to winners!

Emerald, did you put my picture with fairies to this contest? I don't see it at the pictures.. :S

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

It is possible that it was missed if you don't see it anywhere in the entries :(

I would like a better system of adding stuff to contests (rather than it relying on me spotting them all) but Boo hasn't had time to come up with anything yet. If you think I may have missed one in the future, the best thing to do is change something in the description so it goes back to the admin and hopefully I will see it then.

I will ask Boo to add something to the gallery so that when an image is entered in a contest it says so on the image in your gallery ;)

loreinbook

Maybe having the option of sending it to a contest gallery....like when you choose to save it to the gallery or your computer?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I thought of that, but I think a bunch of people who don't really know what is going on will submit hundreds of images that don't follow the theme... not sure what to do about it :(

loreinbook

..or an option in the "edit" portion under the picture in your gallery that enters it into one the contest?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Ya, I thought of that too but it has basically the same problem. Lots of people will see it and hit it even though the pic doesn't really fit the theme. If we limited entries (so everyone could only enter once) then one of those systems might work, but I think that might make a few people sad ;)

Irma

That sounded cool! I knew I wouldn't win, but it would be fun! Congratz, winners! :) ;) :D ;D

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

@Irma: I just wanted to say that I like this reply of yours much better then some of the others ;) keep this up ;D

(@Em or mod: can I say these things? I was really glad to read this comment, so I thought: I could compliment her now, since it would be [good to tell her when she was keeping things positive].)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 03:37:36 PM by Emerald »
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!