View Member List

News: Need emeralds? This page has some suggestions on how you can earn them.

Author Topic: It keeps logging me out!  (Read 1008 times)

Angel of Vengeance

Whenever I go to a page or attempt to load things,sometimes it just logs me out.This has happened 5 times today,and I can't seem to figure out why.Is there something wrong with my comp or the site?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Its doing it to us to, and it is super annoying.

I think it is a site bug, but we haven't been able to figure out why our site suddenly started doing it. Its on Boo's bug hunt list though :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Angel of Vengeance

You know what? I'll make a picture just for Boo,since he always helps fix this amazingly fun-tastic site! :P

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Offline Sekoiya

• View Profile

This keeps happening to me, too... I'll go to another page and suddenly I'm a guest. X) I even got an email from you guys yesterday that said;

"Dear Sekoiya,
This mail was sent because the 'forgot password' function has been applied to your account."

But I never forgot my password. And the same one still works fine. ???

Offline grey wolf

• View Profile

It kept happening to me too! >:(
I did NOT click on logout by misstake
*Poke* Guess what?!

~~~~~-----MUSE ARE AWESOME------~~~~~

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Someone (you know who you are) has been trying to get into our accounts by guessing passwords. That is why you are getting those password e-mails. If that someone keeps it up, I am going to ban them. Please forward me those messages so I can make sure it is the same person and act appropriately.

As to the log out problem, we know it is not anyone hitting log out by mistake. It is a bug, and Boo will try to fix it but we are trying to get a big project done before we go away for a week on Friday. (I should still have net access while we are gone.) So it will be probably at least two weeks before Boo can find that one.

Angel of Vengeance

I might go check my e-mail now.....
I hope they learn a lesson before they get banned! :o

Offline Sekoiya

• View Profile

I seriously doubt that anyone's gonna guess my password... :-X

Angel of Vengeance

Offline etcheson99

• View Profile
    • www.club penguin.com

Same..... :-X

It always happens on my Ipod.I click log in and it says,"An error has ocurred!Please check your cookie settings."

I have to clear history,cookies,and cache numerous times,open a new window,do it again,open EA,do it again,and log in.Sometimes it doesn't work and I have to do it again.

AS SOON as EA loads,it shows the home page,and that I'm logged in.It's weird,and it's getting annoying!I have to do it at least 5 times a day. :(
Do what you like, love what you do. ~Bang Yongguk

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Ya, some people can't get into the site at all past that problem. We are looking into it, but this week is crazy busy for us and we are gone next week. It is doing it to us too though, so we won't forget :p

Charm

I got that in my email to...well,my password will never ever get guessed  ;D  :-X

It just logged me out! ACK!