View Member List

News: Wondering where the treasure pieces are? Try visiting your hoard.

Author Topic: happy b-day, wuku & gwillian! :D  (Read 26125 times)

Offline sun_wukong

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

4 their b-day, it isn't necessary that u giv giftsthough they would be apprciatedinstead, u only have 2 eat the cake that rkindo baked, & eat the homemade ice cream & take a goodie bag (they have trinkets, doodads, & bott's every flavor jelly beans) ;)

Offline Ramoth

• View Profile
    • SilverMoon Lake!

To gwillian: a recolored picture of you! with special effects drawn by me!
To Wuku: i can put special effects on yours too! :D
This site was the closest I got to becoming a furry
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Been around this site longer than I remember... 2008 or earlier

alicornqueen123

Gawain:I give both,a super rare vintage M.J record with Thriller on it!

G'Reth:A gift certifacate for $100,000,000,000 to K Mart and any other store! ;D *scarfs down cake* UUUURRRRRP.'scuse me. :D

Titan:G'Reth,thats rude.I give you the starting of a hoard.*gives him ten sacks of gold and jewels*

Offline sun_wukong

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

wuku: guys, u didn't hav to do that :-\ but thanx :D
gwillian: *liks ice cream cone* here *givs one 2 g'reth* i made it myself, it's cocolate, theres whipped cream & toppings 4 everyone who wants 2 make a sundae *points @ mak-ur-own-sundae table* ;)
rkindo: *rolls in new even bigger cake, the size of a wedding cake* its ok mr. titin, i made a new cake :-\

alicornqueen123

G'Reth:ohhh! *reaches for cake but hand gets slapped by Titan's tail* ow!

Titan:i would pat you on the head,but i dont have any limbs. :D

sno

Sedra: coolieo*looks kinda pretty now that she is a teen* here*gives claw britener*

Sahara:...here*gives a bag of malmofes ( mofes that can only trun into animals)*

alicornqueen123

i can ban you any time.no one likes a braggor. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sno

i didn't mean to :'( ok she doesn't look THAT pretty but she put make-up on for the frist time :-[

is that good

Offline sun_wukong

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

gwillian: O.o i like the claw brightener :D
wuku: don't forget r goody bags they've been personalized, for example, g'reth got a sonic screwdriver, & sedra gets a magic sceptre ;)

alicornqueen123

G'Reth:ohh!what else are in the goody bags!Dad wont let me have mine until i finish eating.and i never finish.

sno

Sedra: ......*so happy can't talk*..........YEY .........hehe * draws a good eye-patch on it( a hobby not power she can draw stuff and it can come to live)*

Sahara: _ _
            __

Sedra: o.o
          __

sno

*sedra is biten by a snake* ooooooooowwwwwwwwww bad snake*kills it*

alicornqueen123

You Have Not Told Me WHat THE LAST Post MEANT! >:( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline sun_wukong

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

wuku: rnei got an amulet, gawain got a matching one, & sahara got a chakram, & rendilio got a new sword (p.s. the amulets r magic & we're still working on daraki & datry) ;)
gwillian: me, rkindo, g'reth & rendillio also got matching freindship bracelets ;D
rose: me & clownface got matching "i luv u" collars & a ham each *nuzzles clownface* (since we;re not supposed 2 hav candy) :)