View Member List

News: Need emeralds? This page has some suggestions on how you can earn them.

Author Topic: Saving to computer and gallery  (Read 7008 times)

Offline BabidiKrakenGuard

• View Profile

Not sure if its a glitch or not..

I've been saving some of the things i made on her to both my computer and the gallery and when the thing pops up saying that it was uploaded to the gallery i get page cant be displayed and when i refresh it says an error has occured and your creation was not saved.

When i only save it to the gallery everything is fine, no page cant be displayed thingies. when i get page cant be displayed i save the picture to gallery again to make sure it comes in okay

chubaca

Do u have a dragon frum dragon adopters that is a gurl? And is ur gurl single??

Offline sun_wukong

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

when i saved it fireox crashed & it saved 4 emerald, but not on laptop, TWICE!! :o

alicornqueen123

*winces in wolf form and thinks "ouch..."*

alicornqueen123

*lays down and farts from mangos* :D

alicornqueen123

*phases back* hehehehe....i eat way too many mangos. :D

Offline sun_wukong

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

(like marley) I SAW WOLVERINE!!! THE MOVIE WUZ AWESHUM!!!!!!!! :D

alicornqueen123

SHOW OFF!WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD!I WANT TO SEE IT! >:(

Offline sun_wukong

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

SOR-RY! >:( ::) Nobody cared b4, so i posted it again. I didn't  mean 2 make u feel bad, they had it playing evry 30min. @ kerasotes, so we went & then we had no cable so THERE ;D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

hi :) BabidiKrakenGuard,

Sorry it took me so long to notice this post. Do you have pop ups enabled for our site? I will ask Booradley to look into the problem when I get home tonight :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline BabidiKrakenGuard

• View Profile

sorry about that, i forgot about this.. I have the Pop-Ups enabled but when i save to both computer and gallery it says page cant be displayed. when i refresh the pop-up it says "There was an error and your creation did not save." when i re-save the picture to the gallery a few minutes or longer later i get an e-mail saying "Sorry, your image has been rejected. Double submitted, the first one was accepted."

Offline sun_wukong

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

4 me the whole firefox browser crashes, and i have 2 start all over, but it's saved 2 emeraldactivities, cuz it's in my profile, but not on my laptop :-\

Renna.Fox.Moon.Princess

i try to save stuff from Create and Rate from my computer to ere and i cant even FIND the pictures! :(