View Member List

News: Mutatos have arrived! Build your own crazy creatures!

Author Topic: Fun Stuff Colouring Challenge (Winners Annouced!!!)  (Read 5482 times)

Offline Ariana379

• View Profile

i used to have fb, but then it got spammed, and someone broke into that email, and started doing wierd things with it...
i'm planning to get a deviantart account, i LOVE that site. thats where i found emerald activites.
when will the give-aways be over?
[/url]
Pet's name: Pinkmoon
NOTICE: I sortof lost the point of this site, so I have semi-quit. Sorry guys. I loved my time here. Thenks, Em and Boo for making this awesome site. I'm just bored. Bye.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

When I have either given away 5 sets of emeralds (per site)... or when I start new ones ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Ariana379

• View Profile

not to be mean, but hope that it won't be over for a while: i need to do some stuff concerning emails...
[/url]
NOTICE: I sortof lost the point of this site, so I have semi-quit. Sorry guys. I loved my time here. Thenks, Em and Boo for making this awesome site. I'm just bored. Bye.

Offline Ariana379

• View Profile

oh, and why don;t i see my entry? i know i put one...
[/url]

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I just double checked, your entry is there. I think the viewer hides your own entries during judging. Boo is going to change that.

As to when those others will end, it just depends on what other users do or when I can find the time to start the next thing ;)

Offline Ariana379

• View Profile
[/url]

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Congrats to: Hydrophyte, sabellah666, Mimo, muffcook, Midnight Star, and Tigriss!

The entries in the is colouring contest were amazingly varied and original. You are all inspiring! :)

Offline grey wolf

• View Profile

Holds breath.....CONGRATULATIONS PEEPS!
(bad spelling...)
*Poke* Guess what?!

~~~~~-----MUSE ARE AWESOME------~~~~~